Hello fellow warriors
Just taking a minute to say hello and that I’m eager to be as involved as I can be in this war on our right to use kratom.
Hello & Welcome, Alli …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) Please, share & enjoy yourself here with your fellow kratom advocates we're happy to have you here with us.
Welcome to the forum! I look forward to seeing you in the posts, both for advocacy and fun. Enjoy!
@'AlliCali': > Just taking a minute to say hello and that I’m eager to be as involved as I can be in this war on our right to use kratom. No Kidding! This is beyond ridiculous! * * * @'TheAegis': > Welcome to the forum! I look forward to seeing you in the posts, both for advocacy and fun. Enjoy! Hello. Thank you for your welcome! Ohh yes! Lots of advocacy! And did you say fun?? Lol
@LeafItBe: > No Kidding! This is beyond ridiculous! > > * * * > > Hello. Thank you for your welcome! Ohh yes! Lots of advocacy! And did you say fun?? Lol Yes fun…man cannot live on kratom alone....advocacy in the advocacy section...the rest of life in the watercooler section...what you enjoy..your art/talents...everything to share and learn amongst the community...we have to remember for what and who we fight for...right?
@'TheAegis': > …we have to remember for what and who we fight for...right? Very true. Welcome to the forums.
@'TheAegis': > Yes fun…man cannot live on kratom alone....advocacy in the advocacy section...the rest of life in the watercooler section...what you enjoy..your art/talents...everything to share and learn amongst the community...we have to remember for what and who we fight for...right? Completely, Totally & Absolutely agree, Aegis  :heart:
@'itzatwist': > Hello & Welcome, Alli …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) > > Please, share & enjoy yourself here with your fellow kratom advocates we're happy to have you here with us. THANK YOU! Glad to be here❣ * * * @'AlliCali': > Just taking a minute to say hello and that I’m eager to be as involved as I can be in this war on our right to use kratom. Lol love the name.. I assume that you are from Cali..  Here to