I really want to thank this community. I haven't been active in here for a little over a year now, but this is probably the nicest, most helpful collection of people I've ever found on the internet.

From age 18 to 23, I had a problem with pills. I used every single day for about five years. One day, I ran out of oxy, and my sources were dry. Out of desperation, I decided to grab some of those green capsules I had seen under the counter at my local tobacco store for months, but knew nothing about. I felt great! I started doing research on kratom immediately, and found this sub reddit which I used to learn a lot about this (for me anyway) miracle drug. I ordered a bunch of powder kratom and never looked back. After daily kratom use for a few months, I was able to get off of it and stay sober. I only recently started taking kratom again because I've been going through a rough patch, but I'm so thankful I have this to turn to instead of much harder drugs. It breaks my heart that the FDA is pushing to make this illegal, but regardless of that, I feel like I owe my life to kratom. I was headed down a real dark path, and although I hit my own rock bottom, it could and would have been much worse without the existence of kratom, and this community.

Thank you all, and thank the kratom gods

submitted by /u/twoPillls
[link] [comments]

https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comments/bb50fn/kratom_saved_my_life/