What's new?
Hello everyone.  How are you doing today? :heart:
Welcome…..and clever name!
@'Bizaro22': > Welcome…..and clever name! Welcome to the forum, Biz is right…very good forum name....love to hear the story of how you came up with it :)  I hope you have some great experiences to share and are ready to have a good time as well! I look forward to seeing you in the threads.
@'LeafItBe': > Hello everyone.  How are you doing today? :heart: Hello & Welcome, again, LeafitBe. I am feeling fine today & hey, the sun is shining, doesn't get much better than that!
@'Bizaro22': > Welcome…..and cleveur name! Lol, thank you * * * @'Bizaro22': > Welcome…..and cleveur name! Lol, thank you * * * @'itzatwist': > Hello & Welcome, again, LeafitBe. I am feeling fine today & hey, the sun is shining, doesn't get much better than that! Doing good today, thanks! * * * @'Dijon Evans': > Lol, thank you > > * * * > > Lol, thank you > > * * * > > Doing good today, thanks! This link works FANTASTIC
@'TheAegis': > Welcome to the forum, Biz is right…very good forum name....love to hear the story of how you came up with it :)  I hope you have some great experiences to share and are ready to have a good time as well! I look forward to seeing you in the threads. My name is Dijon Evans   I was speaking at the Capitol in Sacramento Ca Rally and. LeafItBe just came out.
@Dijon Evans: > My name is Dijon Evans  >  I was speaking at the Capitol in Sacramento Ca Rally and. LeafItBe just came out. I LOV it, Leaf! Those are the best, those little flashes of genius.