Just saying hello
Hello. New to the forum. So forgive me if it takes some adjusting to the screen..  How is everyone?
Feeling somewhat alive today. So i guess it's a good day, welcome to the forum :)
@'LeafItBe': > Hello. New to the forum. So forgive me if it takes some adjusting to the screen..  > How is everyone? Hello & Welcome, LeafitBe …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) Very glad to see you made it. Take your time, look around, any questions not already answered on the Q&A forum, start a new thread & ask. All questions are highly valuable & greatly appreciated. I know you will be wonderful for helping me with my Sciencey garden, I'm counting on it, lol.
Now your just milking the forum for welcomes..lol…it is a very nice day thank you. Cold but sunny..i'm going to try to sneak out and get some sun on my face. How are you?
@'will': > Feeling somewhat alive today. So i guess it's a good day, welcome to the forum :) I'm feeling very frustrated! The journalist from Berkley Ca/ University of California at Berkeley,  has not responded to the emails that I have sent her regarding the clip they were to send us.  Apparently, they asked Kim for footage of the Ca Rally , said they needed it before midnight- but it wasn't seen until the next day. Kim had medical tests, and wasn' able to see/ respond.  So I guess we are being "punished" Pissed me off! I don't know why they didn't ask me as well?
@'Dijon Evans': > I'm feeling very frustrated! The journalist from Berkley Ca/ University of California at Berkeley,  has not responded to the emails that I have sent her regarding the clip they were to send us.  > Apparently, they asked Kim for footage of the Ca Rally , said they needed it before midnight- but it wasn't seen until the next day. Kim had medical tests, and wasn' able to see/ respond.  > So I guess we are being "punished" > Pissed me off! I don't know why they didn't ask me as well? Probably not "punished" per se. One thing I have learned is that there are few journalists remaining. They have been replaced by writers and reporters. The days of digging and trying to expose wrongs is a dying art. As a whole it has been replaced by writers and editors aimed a quick content by just throwing quote marks around a couple statements and call it good. It is just lazy and sloppy work. My suggestion would be small local,college and alternative papers in your area and play the " local woman vs big government card" if you plop your story and some science on them perhaps you can make some headway. You need help ask. Just my 2 cents.
@'TheAegis': > Probably not "punished" per se. One thing I have learned is that there are few journalists remaining. They have been replaced by writers and reporters. The days of digging and trying to expose wrongs is a dying art. As a whole it has been replaced by writers and editors aimed a quick content by just throwing quote marks around a couple statements and call it good. It is just lazy and sloppy work. My suggestion would be small local,college and alternative papers in your area and play the " local woman vs big government card" if you plop your story and some science on them perhaps you can make some headway. You need help ask. Just my 2 cents. Thanks!  Lol go figure huh! As soon as I said that: low an hehold… what shows up in my email... Lol the interview
@'LeafItBe': > Hello. New to the forum. So forgive me if it takes some adjusting to the screen..  > How is everyone? Hi Dijon!!!  :heart: Hanging in there trying to keep up with everything.