I'm blacklisted in the medical system because of some issues of had as a teen and me trusting the medical system and trying to go to them for help. The one thing I had was kratom my one little pleasure I had in this life to get away from this constant back pain but no the government doesnt like it's people to feel pleasure or to be able to escape from the crushing hopelessness that comes from chronic pain. The one FUCKING THING I HAD TO HELP ME and now I can I cant even buy it anymore. Fuck you FDA and fuck you government once again thanks to you I'm unable to ease my pain if even for a couple hours. Thank you thank you so much for "helping us by putting restrictions on this mild substance fuck you and I hate living in this fucking country where I'm told what I can and cant put in my body. The one thing that took the thoughts of me putting a 12 guage slug through my head is now banned. The one thing that helped with my meth cravings. FUCK YOU I HATE YOU AND I HOPE WHOEVERS DONE THIS FEELS GOOD ABOUT THEM SELVES. Whenever I run out of kratom and cant escape from my pain and kill myself it because of you and the illusion of freedom. Thanks you are a fucking waste of life to try and control what people put in their bodies just thank you for caring about your people enough to take any sort of pleasure away from us under the disguise that it's for our own safety I guess you'd prefer I go to the doc and get me some opiates so I can pay yall all my wages and be broke and addicted fuck you FDA I wish I could be deported to the netherlands or something or on a deserted island so i could at least starve to death knowing that I'm free thx sp goddamn much

submitted by /u/modernassassin13
[link] [comments]

https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comments/bhusrx/this_is_fucking_bullshit/