I know a lot of you out there take your dose on an empty stomach to achieve the full benefit of your dose. I'm not here to tell you that doesn't work. If it works for you, then keep doing what you're doing. For me however, I've found if I eat a small snack in the morning 20-30 minutes before I dose, the effects are much more profound and long lasting. When I wake up in the morning and straight away I eat something small like a banana, Larabar or cliff bar, or a fried egg. I go about my morning routine and half an hour later or so, I take my dose. For me, getting my digestive system active before dosing has stellar effects. My burns are much more powerful, I use less kratom, and it lasts longer. I also used to feel a bit nauseous when dosing on an empty stomach. The same way taking medicine without eating can. This method of eating something light first has been a total game changer for me. I just wanted to share my experiences with you all in the hopes that some of you might find this helpful.

submitted by /u/MURDERBONER666
[link] [comments]

https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comments/bi0n2n/an_empty_stomach_isnt_always_better/