Interview With One of Our Own - LeafItBe

I want to Thank LeafItBe for representing us, the kratom community, so superbly in this video interview  :heart:

https://www.facebook.com/dijon.evans.3/videos/1093219047488012/

@'itzatwist':

I want to Thank LeafItBe for representing us, the kratom community, so superbly in this video interview  :heart:

https://www.facebook.com/dijon.evans.3/videos/1093219047488012/

Lol ohhhhh leafmebeeee.. Lol 
Thanks Itzatwist

@'will':

Awesome!

THANK YOU

@'Dijon Evans':

THANK YOU

Good for you Dijon! I think you represented kratom very well. I think it is very important that we show all the good aspects of kratom, pain relief, anxiety, depression etc. as well as the opioid relief. And you did that great. It truly is a wonderful plant, thank you for being a good messenger.

@'TheAegis':

Good for you Dijon! I think you represented kratom very well. I think it is very important that we show all the good aspects of kratom, pain relief, anxiety, depression etc. as well as the opioid relief. And you did that great. It truly is a wonderful plant, thank you for being a good messenger.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH ❣

Very nice video, Dijon. i read your story in kratom creatives very inspirational. Keep up the good work for the kratom community. I am glad to see you here in the forum sharing and helping us. I truly look forward to seeing you around.

@'RoninAdvocacy':

Very nice video, Dijon. i read your story in kratom creatives very inspirational. Keep up the good work for the kratom community. I am glad to see you here in the forum sharing and helping us. I truly look forward to seeing you around.

Thank you very much for your response and and kind words! 
I didn't know my story was in kratom creative's… lol
 I'll have to look now. 
I want to do everything in my power.. haha I was just torturing S.gottLIEb in Twitter for a couple hours he's such a greedy, selfish .idjit??

@'Dijon Evans':

Thank you very much for your response and and kind words! 
I didn't know my story was in kratom creative's… lol
 I'll have to look now. 
I want to do everything in my power.. haha I was just torturing S.gottLIEb in Twitter for a couple hours he's such a greedy, selfish .idjit??

LOL..idjit…have not heard that in years :D my mom would have said pissant...yes i think idjit is very descriptive

Grower staff Flowers

Is that the same word we use back home to refer to idiots? or more lovingly Eejits

@'will':

Is that the same word we use back home to refer to idiots? or more lovingly Eejits

Yes in levels of idiocracy
1. Eejits- amusingly dumb like a dog or your grandchildren or a squirrel
2. Idiot- annoyingly dumb like a person who rushes to the front of traffic and then tries to merge or 15 items in the 8 item express lane 
3. Idjit - dangerous dumb but usually does not know it