I had taken Kratom in the past for about a year and a half, then quit for about three years, and recently started back a couple months ago. I feel that I’ve been blessed by Kratom. Mostly because I really don’t want to drink any alcohol. I haven’t had alcohol in several months but would still crave it. Nothing takes away the craving and gives me a sense of well-being the way Kratom does. I have never taken any other drug, so my reason for taking Kratom is not to help with any other drug addiction other than alcohol and to give me the energy and sense of wellbeing that it does.

The reason I’m posting is because I will be visiting my doctor for my yearly physical exam next week and I’m hesitant about bringing up the fact that I’ve been taking Kratom. I want my doctor to be informed on what I’m doing, but I have never shared this fact with anyone and I don’t know how it will be received. I live in a state where Kratom is legal. I guess I’m just nervous because I don’t know what kind of response to expect.

Any advice or experiences?

submitted by /u/Avocado75
[link] [comments]

https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comments/binxh1/doctor_experiences/