Hi everyone!
Hi, my name's Jessica  I'm from central Oregon if there is anything I can do to help let me know.
Welcome Jessica, Nice to see another Oregonian on the forum….please wander around and get familiar with the forum, its still has that new forum smell :rolleyes: share and help the other members with posts and your story if you can, and stop by the water cooler when you need a break from the fight. I look forward to seeing you in the threads, please stop and say hello if you see me!
@'Jessica': > Hi, my name's Jessica  I'm from central Oregon if there is anything I can do to help let me know. Hi Jessica! You're just north of me. I'm in Northern California.
@'Jessica': > Hi, my name's Jessica  I'm from central Oregon if there is anything I can do to help let me know. Hey Jessica, we are practically neighbors as I live just outside of Portland in Newberg. I am very pleased to meet a fellow Oregonian as well as a fellow kratom enthusiast. Welcome, & please make yourself at home, Jessica … ![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif)