Hello
Hello everyone. I am a veteran who stumbled upon Kratom by accident in a FB support group (go figure). I have been utilizing Kratom since last April 2017\. I suffer from chronic pain among other health issues. I am really excited to be a part of this Kratom community!  :D I am from Woodland, CA.
Hello Marcelle, Welcome home :shy: nice a veteran…thank you for that! I think they are talking about a veterans area in the forum soon..which i think could really help people. I am excited to hear your experiences in the forum to expand and help other members. Please wander around and get familiar. We move a little slower than FB but that gives you time to think and help and expand your thoughts on the subject. Say hello if you see me in the threads. Share, post, teach, learn.
As our fellow welcome and chief has already laid out; we are happy to have you here and hope to see you in some the interesting topics that pop up. :)
Hello & Welcome, Marcelle. Pleased & _very honored to meet you_  …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) Please make yourself at home & if you have any questions never hesitate to ask, ok?