Yeah so title kinda sums it up. recently made an order with DG for 2 small samples and ended up with 3 free additional ones too. In total, I got to try Premium Red, Premium White, Super Red Kali, Bali 25, and PMD 14. Though I often find difficulty in picking up on truly distinguishing traits/effects between strains, I definitely felt a great energetic boost with the Premium White. I only had a small amount, though, so I only got to use it like 3 times with varying doses, so I don't have enough experience to know how consistent it would be. Also experienced a bit of a "comedown" after only like 3 hours where I became really sleepy.

Just curious if anyone's had experience with his non-premium whites and what you've found to be the best for energy and focus kinda like in a stimulant way. Starting a really strenuous online course next week and wanted to order a bigger quantity of kratom that'll help keep me up and going. Would also like to hear recommendations on dosages too because I'm kinda new to this and often a bit confused on how it works. like I've heard less can be more when it comes for stimulanting effects, but then I've seen some people taking rather high doses of white strains and still getting a kick from it.

submitted by /u/CME1124
[link] [comments]

https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comments/bjb035/best_strain_from_dg_for_energy_also_just_looking/