Hello!

Ok so this is extremely odd situation but I think it merits getting posted some place for informational purposes.

I have been taking drug test issued be the US Federal Department of Corrections for the past 2 months, and today I was informed that all my drug test have come back positive for fentanyl (i have taken about 8 over a 2 month period and they are just now informing me)...Which I have not done fentanyl in well over 2 or 3 years.... So lets dive deeper.

First off - NO IM NOT BULLSHITTING I HAVE NOT TAKEN ANY ILLICT DRUGS INCLUDING FENTANYL NOR AM I AROUND IT OR ANYONE USING IT.
Second - I have insisted that i get the urine samples sent to the lab to get GMCS aka more accurately tested and will update the results and maybe even post pictures of the results if I can.

So what could it be? I am on a lot of other medications and Supplements:

1. Adderal
  2. Naproxen
  3. Wellbutrin
  4. Humaria

I also take a number of vitamins and supplements daily:

1. High doses of vitamin B-12
  2. High doses of Ginger and Turmeric
  3. High doses of Vitamin
  4. Resveratrol
  5. Nicotinamide Riboside
  6. Kratom

Yes I take Kratom - Which if you even suggest that kratom is the cause of the false positive in the kratom community they crucify you, block you, and call you a shill trying to spread fear.... SO LET ME MAKE IT VERY CLEAR... I DONT THINK IT IS THE KRATOM THAT IS CAUSING IT BUT AT THE SAME TIME IT IS "Psychically Possible" it could be.

So what could it be... Could the humaria which is a biologic and immune system depressant be crossing with another compound and causing the false positive?

What is the likely hood that they run the GMCS lab test and I still come back positive?

How likely is it that something I am eating be it tea, vitamins, food etc is causing this false positive?

What would be the best way to figure out what is the "thing" causing the false positive?

Please understand I am not trying to spread FUD or anything like that I legit am going through this situation and I am trying to wrap my head around a legit explanation.

I will post updates as the story develops. I was told that by the end of this or next week the lab testing should come back.

submitted by /u/dannkdj88
[link] [comments]

https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comments/bjbgof/false_positive_informational_purposes/