I started using this stuff about 8 months ago and it dramatically helped my drinking habit that I had. I don’t think I was a full blown alcoholic but it was progressing that way. When I started taking kratom, I did not get the urge to drink or I drank very little when I did. It was great everybody loved it including my wife. No more black outs and doing and saying stupid shit. So fast forward 8 months, my doses have become larger and larger and more frequent. Right now I would say I take around 15-20gpd. I’ve tried to just stop taking it but the symptoms are pretty gnarly. Getting through a single day was really tough. I made it 4 days and It got really difficult to go to work and basically do anything. I definitely want to cut back to a smaller amount and eventually stop all together. I’ve been under a lot of stress lately because my family is on the other side of the country and my job requires me to be away from my wife and son for the next 6 months. Kratom defiantly helps me get through without drinking myself to death. Before my wife would police me on my alcohol intake. Anyway I’m just looking for any advice on how to use this substance in a healthy way.

submitted by /u/Jar025751
[link] [comments]

https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comments/bjkdna/how_can_i_use_this_stuff_in_a_responsible_healthy/