Hello Everyone!
Hello everyone! My name is Molly and kratom has changed my life! Not only do I use it everyday, I also sell it! I see everyday how much it is helping my customers! My customers and I have been fighting for kratom, signing everything we can and trying to help in anyway possible! Just wanted to stop in and say hello! So happy to see a forum that we can all chat in, share kratom stories and help better our fight against the FDA and their l ban!
Welcome to the forum Molly, Glad to here how your active in the fight. I'm looking forward to hearing your ideas how vendors can help in the fight. We have had some great conversations with a lot of great ideas. I look forward to seeing you in the posts and your perspective.
@'Molly DeJohn': > Hello everyone! My name is Molly and kratom has changed my life! Not only do I use it everyday, I also sell it! I see everyday how much it is helping my customers! My customers and I have been fighting for kratom, signing everything we can and trying to help in anyway possible! Just wanted to stop in and say hello! So happy to see a forum that we can all chat in, share kratom stories and help better our fight against the FDA and their l ban! Hello, Molly & Welcome …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) I'm very pleased to meet you & look forward to getting to know you on the forum. Please, make yourself at home & _enjoy …_
@'Molly DeJohn': > Hello everyone! My name is Molly and kratom has changed my life! Not only do I use it everyday, I also sell it! I see everyday how much it is helping my customers! My customers and I have been fighting for kratom, signing everything we can and trying to help in anyway possible! Just wanted to stop in and say hello! So happy to see a forum that we can all chat in, share kratom stories and help better our fight against the FDA and their l ban! Hey Molly, lol love your last name… Lol. My first name is Dijon..  Glad you are here