A Quick Hello
Hi, I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am a 40+ young man from MS that has been using Kratom for pain relief and stress. I found Kratom after a 4 year bout with some serious pain in my back and legs do to Avascular Necrosis that lead to 2 eegm replacements. My level of pain improved, following the surgery's but I had become addicted to the hydrocodon my Dr. was prescribing me. We put together a schedule to gradually take me off of the drug, but it was to aggressive, in my opinion, and left me quite ill. Kratom was  a life saver, I no longer craved the hydrocodon and Began to feel a lot better. From my experience ,I do not see any reason Kratom should be made illegal and a ton of reasons it should stay available to all that need it.
Very nice to meet you, and thrilled kratom has helped you like it has countless people, including myself. It is the goal AKA has, to ensure kratoms legal status to be available to all. Thank you for joining the forum.
@'Gwlarosejr': > Hi, I am new to the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am a 40+ young man from MS that has been using Kratom for pain relief and stress. I found Kratom after a 4 year bout with some serious pain in my back and legs do to Avascular Necrosis that lead to 2 eegm replacements. My level of pain improved, following the surgery's but I had become addicted to the hydrocodon my Dr. was prescribing me. We put together a schedule to gradually take me off of the drug, but it was to aggressive, in my opinion, and left me quite ill. Kratom was  a life saver, I no longer craved the hydrocodon and Began to feel a lot better. From my experience ,I do not see any reason Kratom should be made illegal and a ton of reasons it should stay available to all that need it. That is great to hear! My ex-husband suffered from avascular necrosis and the doctors said it's comparable to bone cancer pain. I am so glad that you found Kratom, and are here to tell us about your experience.  :)