I know many don’t like to discuss this side of kratom, and I get that. Believe me I do. It is an absolute gift and I would be devastated if we lose this stuff. But it’s important information, and trying to hide the truth becomes counter-productive at a certain point. Kratom, like ANY substance, deserves respect, and there are drawbacks if it’s not respected.

With that out of the way, I have been using kratom almost four years; I am a daily user at around 25gpd spread out in four doses. I have not taken a break of any kind in almost two years. It needed to happen, as the magic is gone. So I decided CT is the way to go.

I took my last dose yesterday at 6 am. Last night and the first part of today were terrible. I slept last night but tossed and turned and woke up probably five times. Muscle fatigue, stomach cramps, diarrhea and RLS/restlessness were bad this morning. However, I took 60mg of dxm (read the studies about it being used for opioid withdrawal), 800mg of gabapentin, .2mg of clonidine and 24mg of loperamide, and I feel sooooo much better. This is not nearly as bad as I expected it to be. The muscle fatigue is still really bad — I can barely stand up for more than a few seconds, I am completely exhausted. But everything else is quite manageable at the moment. Also zero psychological symptoms thus far. I feel no more depressed or anxious than I would normally.

I am only a day and a half in, but so far this is not nearly as bad as I expected going in. Very pleasantly surprised.

submitted by /u/TrueNameAmended
[link] [comments]

https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comments/bkouls/approaching_36_hours_into_ct_tbreak/