We definitely need a common place to meet
:cool: :cool: :cool: Hey all Dereck J Connors Here. Sullivan Maine. I consume kratom daily for Multiple reasons. I just got kicked off facebook again for an old extract group that wasnt active for 2 years. They fight is real! Thanks AKA. :heart:
Glad to see you here buddy. That's why I set this place up originally, took a while to catch but we have some solid faces around these parts.   Heard of a bunch of vendors getting booted from Facebook for old posts. Wondering if someone is reporting or are they actively going through high profile accounts? Any thoughts?
@'Dereck Connors': > :cool: :cool: :cool: Hey all Dereck J Connors Here. Sullivan Maine. I consume kratom daily for Multiple reasons. I just got kicked off facebook again for an old extract group that wasnt active for 2 years. They fight is real! Thanks AKA. :heart: Hello & Welcome to the forum, Dereck …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) What took you so long?!! Kidding, it's a pleasure to see you here. We've been working hard on the forum for the past several weeks & I hope you will find it both comfortable & informative. If you have _any_ questions please be sure to ASK, in the Q&A forum directly below. You see, as questions are posted then answered it provides a highly valuable resource for all members, new as well as old. We have a wide assortment of forums ranging from Kratom Advocacy to General Use to our Water Cooler & even Thoughts & Suggestions. So, please, have a look-see & share, share & share some more!
Hey Dereck :) welcome :)  I just googled you to find out when & where your Kratomfest 2018 on your profile pic is going to take place, and found you on YouTube.  Didn't find the info there, but I did watch your video about getting kicked off FaceBook.  :huh:  So sorry that happened to you! A common place is something I also think we need; where we can drum all the millions of Kratom users together; for one, to have them ALL sign petitions to government agencies, and also to make ourselves heard out there. Because so far all that's being heard is one side: The side of the FDA. Most people have never heard of Kratom, and if they have it's just been recently. On the News. With negative press comments. Something must be done. So today I asked myself this question: "What is it that I can do to help?" I came up with a few good ideas that I'm going to talk over with my husband and then share it with you all here to get your input/blessings/help.  Cheers! :) Funny
Welcome Dereck !!!  Seems facebook has a love/hate relationship with you…lol  actually they mess with a lot of kratom advocates. It's sad how fb censors so much .  Not just us...  or kratom. It's anything controversial really.
@'Dereck Connors': > :cool: :cool: :cool: Hey all Dereck J Connors Here. Sullivan Maine. I consume kratom daily for Multiple reasons. I just got kicked off facebook again for an old extract group that wasnt active for 2 years. They fight is real! Thanks AKA. :heart:  Hey Derek.. we have to stop meeting like this..lol  I am getting sooo mad about all This! But I want to use that anger in a constructive way.  I've already made myself very well known to s.gottLIEb. Need to be smart about it. Jyay really pisses me off, because he's an outright crook, but hes laughing at us. Because he is GETTING away with it  Ahhhhh ?
But Scott Gottlieb is not getting away with it. His lies are forevermore being archived in the public domain also, and this kratom story is far from over. We will never surrender to the lies. :P
@'TheTide': > But Scott Gottlieb is not getting away with it. His lies are forevermore being archived in the public domain also, and this kratom story is far from over. We will never surrender to the lies. :P Oh hell yeh, you got that right, Tide!!! We've only just begun. It's great to see you here & _I LOV War Cat_ …  :cool:
@'itzatwist': > Oh hell yeh, you got that right, Tide!!! We've only just begun. > > It's great to see you here & _I LOV War Cat_ …  :cool: Good to join you here hon, and War Cat says thank you!
I'm not sure there's room here for TWO cool cats….lol! What up Tide!?
@'Bizaro22': > I'm not sure there's room here for TWO cool cats….lol! What up Tide!? Didn't know there was a avatar theme going on…rushed out and got mine
@'Bizaro22': > I'm not sure there's room here for TWO cool cats….lol! What up Tide!? What's up, Biz ! - we got a whole pride of cool cats in the house.