Hello everyone, Last night I went with my friends to a kava bar. I have drank Maeng da before from a local shop and enjoy the experience. However, last night was different. I went to a new kava bar and had a cup of Maeng da, a sip of kava, and three of us shared a “bottle of Maeng da” (apparently 2x the strength of a regular cup). After drinking I felt completely fine, very relaxed, and euphoric. However, when I got to my apartment (2-3hours had passed) I began to feel very weird. Laying in bed I began to have intrusive noises in my head. I began to think about sound so hard I began to hear them...This was quite freaky. I felt like I was on the verge of a panic attack. I had a horrible nightmare and my sleep was all messed up. Today, I feel very tired (could barley drive) and anxious. It’s been 24 hours and I still feel off. I am a very anxious person in general so I am kinda freaking out. Any suggestions or comments? Thank you.

submitted by /u/DevinMitchell
[link] [comments]

https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/comments/bme19y/odd_or_maybe_not_so_odd_experience_with_kratom/