Accessibility in FL
Hello everyone.  Anybody have issues w/ finding Kratom?  I go to Manatee County which is about 10 miles from where I live.  They prep a tea for us there and it definitely helps.  I'm on Disability after being hit by a car in 2012 and have been dealing w/ chronic pain since.  Some days are better than others.  We only have a scooter these days and it is difficult to go and get Kratom.  But, it WORKS,and that motivates me to go for a ride and get it.  I used to go to Pain Mgmt., but lots of chaos happened, and I got caught up in it, and long story short - I don't want to be on that stuff FOREVER…  Kratom WORKS, and I get to go on w/ my day.  I am really praying that all this mess w/ the FDA and DEA gets straightened out. It would be a great dis-service to ppl to take this away from them as an option.  I'm active w/ a couple 12 Step programs, and I can't believe how many ppl just haven't even heard of this.  I was diagnosed w/ Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia in 1992 and have been into holistic and Eastern treatments since.  I was a Massage Therapist for 16 years and went back to school for Physician of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs, but I got hit by a car crossing the street, and never sat for my Board Exams.  Now, it's too late, plus my memory is no longer reliable and I've forgotten half of what I studied.  I try to stay positive, but pain SUX and it zaps my energy. Kratom gives me back the ability to stay in the game of life, because I guess God's Not done w/me yet.  I just don't know where he wants me to fit in.  Maybe advocating for AKA???  Who knows.  Open and willing ~  Thank you     :)
You drive 10 miles on a scooter to get your kratom tea? I am very impressed by your determination as well as your story on how it is helped you. I would love if you posted your story in the testimonials section. Also you should start a thread in the what am I looking for section about what others are using for fibromyalgia, while you cannot discuss vendors on the forum I am sure that one of our more experienced members could guide you through PM to a safe and reliable tested vendor that could ship to your home. Then a quick tour of the diy and prep threads would have you making your own teas and cookies etc. in the comfort of your home. Then you could save the scooter trips for the joy of being out in the world again. welcome to the forum!
@'RoninAdvocacy': > You drive 10 miles on a scooter to get your kratom tea? I am very impressed by your determination as well as your story on how it is helped you. I would love if you posted your story in the testimonials section. Also you should start a thread in the what am I looking for section about what others are using for fibromyalgia, while you cannot discuss vendors on the forum I am sure that one of our more experienced members could guide you through PM to a safe and reliable tested vendor that could ship to your home. Then a quick tour of the diy and prep threads would have you making your own teas and cookies etc. in the comfort of your home. Then you could save the scooter trips for the joy of being out in the world again. welcome to the forum! Wow Ronin thank you! Your info about about the PM was also very helpful to me.   :)
@'Denise Lehocki': > Hello everyone.  Anybody have issues w/ finding Kratom?  I go to Manatee County which is about 10 miles from where I live.  They prep a tea for us there and it definitely helps.  I'm on Disability after being hit by a car in 2012 and have been dealing w/ chronic pain since.  Some days are better than others.  We only have a scooter these days and it is difficult to go and get Kratom.  But, it WORKS,and that motivates me to go for a ride and get it.  I used to go to Pain Mgmt., but lots of chaos happened, and I got caught up in it, and long story short - I don't want to be on that stuff FOREVER…  Kratom WORKS, and I get to go on w/ my day.  I am really praying that all this mess w/ the FDA and DEA gets straightened out. It would be a great dis-service to ppl to take this away from them as an option.  I'm active w/ a couple 12 Step programs, and I can't believe how many ppl just haven't even heard of this.  I was diagnosed w/ Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia in 1992 and have been into holistic and Eastern treatments since.  I was a Massage Therapist for 16 years and went back to school for Physician of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs, but I got hit by a car crossing the street, and never sat for my Board Exams.  Now, it's too late, plus my memory is no longer reliable and I've forgotten half of what I studied.  I try to stay positive, but pain SUX and it zaps my energy. Kratom gives me back the ability to stay in the game of life, because I guess God's Not done w/me yet.  I just don't know where he wants me to fit in.  Maybe advocating for AKA???  Who knows.  Open and willing ~  Thank you     :) Welcome Denise :) Your story was very inspiring, thank you so much for sharing! I too have made the experience that hardly anyone has ever heard of Kratom. I sure wish I would have known about it years ago, before ever having been prescribed any opioid pain meds. Oh well, woulda shoulda coulda  :rolleyes: Also, here is a link for a petition to the government that I'm begging you to sign: [https://www.americankratom.org/copy-of-petitions](https://www.americankratom.org/copy-of-petitions) Cheers! :) Funny
@'Denise Lehocki': > Hello everyone.  Anybody have issues w/ finding Kratom?  I go to Manatee County which is about 10 miles from where I live.  They prep a tea for us there and it definitely helps.  I'm on Disability after being hit by a car in 2012 and have been dealing w/ chronic pain since.  Some days are better than others.  We only have a scooter these days and it is difficult to go and get Kratom.  But, it WORKS,and that motivates me to go for a ride and get it.  I used to go to Pain Mgmt., but lots of chaos happened, and I got caught up in it, and long story short - I don't want to be on that stuff FOREVER…  Kratom WORKS, and I get to go on w/ my day.  I am really praying that all this mess w/ the FDA and DEA gets straightened out. It would be a great dis-service to ppl to take this away from them as an option.  I'm active w/ a couple 12 Step programs, and I can't believe how many ppl just haven't even heard of this.  I was diagnosed w/ Chronic Fatigue and Fibromyalgia in 1992 and have been into holistic and Eastern treatments since.  I was a Massage Therapist for 16 years and went back to school for Physician of Acupuncture and Chinese Herbs, but I got hit by a car crossing the street, and never sat for my Board Exams.  Now, it's too late, plus my memory is no longer reliable and I've forgotten half of what I studied.  I try to stay positive, but pain SUX and it zaps my energy. Kratom gives me back the ability to stay in the game of life, because I guess God's Not done w/me yet.  I just don't know where he wants me to fit in.  Maybe advocating for AKA???  Who knows.  Open and willing ~  Thank you     :) Hello & Welcome to the forum, Denise …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) It's a pleasure to meet another kratom warrior & success story. As you can see we have wonderful members only too happy to give ideas & support for your situation. One of the first things I learned about the kratom community is that I had joined a community of knowledgeable, caring & supportive folks who are ever-willing to share their wisdom when asked. Have a look around the forum & the many topics we have for info & to share. You will find that our Kratom Advocacy forum is constantly updated with all of the new AKA Alerts & Announcements to help with our advocacy efforts. I also want to invite you to go down a bit further to the Testimonials section & share with us in the "Your Story" forum. Any questions? _Please_ do not hesitate to ask, ok?