Hello, I'm Charles
I'm Charles Hodge, I live in Kentucky. I'm 40 year old family man married 20 years, I have two teenage boys. I've been taking Kratom for a little over a year. I began taking it for my bone spurs in my heel. It's very painful, or it was before I started taking Kratom, now it's not even noticeable. Also it takes away my anxiety, depression and acid reflux. It is a miracle medicine for me. I'm so worried that they are going to take my miracle medicine away. Those who pray should pray and do what ever we can do to keep this legal. Please God help us, I'm so worried they will take it away. It has made me love life again.
@'Charles Hodge': > I'm Charles Hodge, I live in Kentucky. I'm 40 year old family man married 20 years, I have two teenage boys. I've been taking Kratom for a little over a year. I began taking it for my bone spurs in my heel. It's very painful, or it was before I started taking Kratom, now it's not even noticeable. Also it takes away my anxiety, depression and acid reflux. It is a miracle medicine for me. I'm so worried that they are going to take my miracle medicine away. Those who pray should pray and do what ever we can do to keep this legal. Please God help us, I'm so worried they will take it away. It has made me love life again. Hey Charles! That's such a great success story! It is always reassuring to me to read about someone's experience who has benefitted from Kratom so much! I addition to praying, we can help make a difference by signing the petition to our president and sending the link to as many people as possible to have them sign it as well:[https://www.americankratom.org/copy-of-petitions](https://www.americankratom.org/copy-of-petitions) Welcome to AKA, and thank you for having inspired me so much with your story! Cheers! :) Funny
Hello & Welcome to the forum, Charles …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) it's a real pleasure to meet you & read your story. All of us have experienced our own miracle thanks to our gentle leaf so we are unified in the passion & determination to keep it available for ALL who suffer.  Please take a look around, be sure to check out our Kratom Advocacy forum to keep entirely up-to-the-minute on our AKA advocacy efforts & CTA's (call to action). You will find AKA Alerts & AKA Announcements listed at the top of the Advocacy forum. We also have a well-stocked Kratom Media forum & when you feel like taking a break from the battle, be sure to join us in the Water Cooler & relax with your fellow warriors. Last but not least, check out our Testimonials forum & share Your Story with us. I can say with complete honesty, as I have told others here, I NEVER get tired of reading the success stories. Reading them gives me the strength & inspiration to keep fighting on!
Charles, it is time to show friends/family, the FDA and the world, that the AKA Forum community is a wonderful group made up of normal people. Many people, myself included, have had trouble telling their friends/family about Kratom because they fear stigmatism. There has, unfortunately, been more bad press than good press about kratom. This is a way for us to all stick together and lets the world know that we feel good about our healthy choice, we love kratom and we are willing to defend our rights.