Excited to be here
My name is Ashley and I am very happy to be apart of this forum. I am in my 30s and have a beautiful son named Riley. I am also a single mom and widowed. My son and I live in the Carolinas. I really look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone. (Apologies for this boring introduction, my quirky and funny personality usually comes after the initial nervousness of not knowing anybody yet ?) Best regards, AKGlenn
Welcome to the AKA community forum, Ashley I am sure you can find what you need in one of the threads, articles or by making one of your own. I look forward to seeing you further in the posting section. I would start at the rules page and spiral out from there. Enjoy.
Welcome home Ashley Always good to meet new people. I am sure you will find lots of friendly people and advice and chances to share your ideas and experiences. I look forward to seeing you out there!
@'Ashley Glenn': > My name is Ashley and I am very happy to be apart of this forum. I am in my 30s and have a beautiful son named Riley. I am also a single mom and widowed. My son and I live in the Carolinas. I really look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone. (Apologies for this boring introduction, my quirky and funny personality usually comes after the initial nervousness of not knowing anybody yet ?) > > Best regards, > > AKGlenn Hey & Welcome to the forum, Ashley  :shy:  We are excited to have you here as well! Please have a look-see around the forum & make yourself at home. We have many different topics to peruse as well as fun & informative discussions to join. I look forward to getting to know you & if you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask, ok?
You are in good company Ashley. :) Welcome aboard.
@'Ashley Glenn': > My name is Ashley and I am very happy to be apart of this forum. I am in my 30s and have a beautiful son named Riley. I am also a single mom and widowed. My son and I live in the Carolinas. I really look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone. (Apologies for this boring introduction, my quirky and funny personality usually comes after the initial nervousness of not knowing anybody yet ?) > > Best regards, > > AKGlenn Hi Ashley.   I'm glad that you are here!
So happy to have you here Ashley. I'm happy you stumbled on kratom. I've found that not only is my health better, I've also made some wonderful friends in our communities.
@'Ashley Glenn': > My name is Ashley and I am very happy to be apart of this forum. I am in my 30s and have a beautiful son named Riley. I am also a single mom and widowed. My son and I live in the Carolinas. I really look forward to meeting and getting to know everyone. (Apologies for this boring introduction, my quirky and funny personality usually comes after the initial nervousness of not knowing anybody yet ?) > > Best regards, > > AKGlenn Hi Ashley,  A warm welcome to you! I really love your picture; you are so beautiful and have such a great smile, and your son is absolutely adorable! I am so sorry that you lost your husband; the reality of an unfamiliar life without him must be difficult to adjust to. With time it will get easier to relearn to live with a new, solo identity.  If you ever feel like talking, laughing or simply chatting it up don't hesitate to hit me up.  :)        Smiles Funny