I'm still trying to figure all of this out!
I'm still learning and un/fortunately I'm a very busy man. This is the first time I've had the time or energy to actually make a post. LOL! I can see this app turning into something big but like all things it's going to take time. I'm grateful to be a part of it and will continue to try to help it grow. I'd love to post some pics of my pants but still haven't figured out that part. I'll get there. Thanks again!
Welcome to the forum Ron! We appreciate you being here. Would love to see how your plants are doing! How big are they now?
I have 6, ranging from 3 to 4.5 ft tall they're growing like crazy since getting done fish emulsion. They REALLY like that stuff.. can you explain to me how to post pictures?
@RonS hey Ron! I'm working on adding image uploading to the app in the next few days. One of the easiest ways to add images right now is to upload to Facebook and then copy the link and paste it in the text reply. Thanks for pointing this out. It shows me this feature needs to be up sooner than later!
Hey there Ron, what does your fish emulsion consist of exactly? Is it a store bought product, or do you actually go blend some fish parts to be spread? Do you think it is possible or useful to wild catch fish for the purpose of fertilizer emulsion?
@SubstanceTheSqid yes! I'd highly recommend if you have the ability to catch your own fish. Just let them break down naturally and add the the soil. Another idea we are going to do is taking PVC pipe and digging a hole down to the roots. Then pooring the fish into the PVC. As well as using limabeans for nitrogen production. I do believe they sell fish emulsion at the store. But another good fertalizer is osmocote. But it won't be 100% organic using it. But I have found osmocote to work really well. Better then any other fertalizer.
Guess it's about time to get a fishing license! Haha! Thanks for the tip GWT. Do you think that other legumes or beans would work? I have heard that common clover can be used in a similar way, for nitrogen-fixing bacteria and mycorrhizal fungi.
last edited by SubstanceTheSqid