Curious about strains
So I’ve done quite a bit of research online or at least thought I did until I joined a couple groups. So I’m curious about strains I read it was determined by the veins of the leaves origanally and that horn had a specific leaf with a kinda horn on it. Then I read the same plant can have different color veins. In the groups they say it’s all about the way it’s dried or fermented or cured. Can someone shed a little more light on this for me.
I get this question often. Here is a customer email I answered on vein colors. If you have any questions please feel free to ask. :) https://kratomwatchdog.com/topic/2157/question-from-a-customer-about-kratom-vein-colors
The curing process will effect the color of the powder but that's about the extent.
Thanks I’ll check it out
@guywithtrees so do you sell cutting or plants too? If so can I ask the name of your company. I’m an avid houseplant hobbiest with about 70 houseplants and the kratom leaf is gorgeous. I’d like to add to my collection at some point.
Here's a link to @will & my trees for purchase. https://www.kratomleaf.us/ We have everything from fresh American grown Kratom leaves, American Kratom seed pods, rooted and unrooted cuttings.
@C-D what other plants do you have? We are building our nurserys website and so far we have 65 different plants we are going to sell.
@guywithtrees mostly tropical. Alocasia Polly, and a regal shield, monstera d, a few different pilea moon valley, Pan Am , peperamoid, corn plant, diffenbachia panther, red maranta that’s big and beautiful. Just got a green maranta and just traded for a calethea zabrina, philodendron burlmarx and a bunch more basic bitch plants too. I like leaves.
I think we may need an off topic subsection for all the gardening nerds. I couldn’t tell you why a Pilea and Pepperomioides have a place in the grow tent, but they do...
Sorry to get off topic for a minute. Also I checked out the link from guywithtrees what is psychotria viridis? Is it anoth strain of kratom or related somehow?
@C-D P. Viridis is another type of plants. It's used in Ayahuasca ceremonies with B. Cappi. Really cool growing plant. It doest required light or alot of water to grow. And if it dies it generally keeps growing at the roots and will grow into a new plants. It will also root from the leaf. P. Virdis: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL1hWIjYFQCZZyhNMOjd88PnVnyZwG25cc
@guywithtrees this may not be the proper forum and I apologize if not. Do you have info on preparation or dosing of the p. Viridis? I’m interested. And also I appreciate the link I am probably gonna place an order with y’all soon.
You can look on the Nexus for stuff like that. They have more information compiled than you’ll ever need.
last edited by SubstanceTheSqid
@SubstanceTheSqid ok I’ll check that I know this is for kratom so I apologize if for being off topic. One more question what is nexus?
@C-D you guys are more then welcome to be off topic. This forum is for open discussion. @SubstanceTheSqid do you have a link?