Nee
Hi my name is Michelle. I have chronic pain and low energy with depression. I am a nurse and work many hours
@'Michelle021670': > Hi my name is Michelle. I have chronic pain and low energy with depression. I am a nurse and work many hours Hello, Michelle, & Welcome to the forum …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) It's a real pleasure to meet you. As a nurse, I can see that you honestly have no time for pain or for depression which is why I am very glad that you found kratom & you found us. My profession is as an MT (I retired recently) & I am well aware of the long hard hours that are demanded of nurses. Such a noble & dedicated profession, I have the greatest respect for anyone willing to devote themselves to such an endeavor. Please, let me know if you have any questions as you find your way around the forum & again, I gladly welcome you to both here & to the kratom community.
@'Michelle021670': > Hi my name is Michelle. I have chronic pain and low energy with depression. I am a nurse and work many hours Hello Michelle, So great to meet you! You have come to the right place. A warm welcome to the family! We are all real people here, with true compassion for one another, and are made up by a team of advocates, scientists, lobbyists, volunteers and countless people like you and I who benefit from Kratom. Many other countries that are fighting a similar battle as us refer their advocates to our website; in fact, I found the American Kratom Association through Kratom EU while trying to research scientific information about Kratom in my mother tongue (German). I ended up finding it right here, an 8-Factor scientific study on Kratom, performed by Dr. Jack Henningfield, Ph.D. himself, one of our nations greatest expert authority on research, health policy and abuse liability. You can read his detailed findings here:  https://www.americankratom.org/science Also, there is a section named "Testimonials" right here on our forum. I encourage you to read some of the personal stories that people are sharing there. You will find ordeals similar to yours, some even written by other nurses, that you might relate to. And if you find the time with the tremendous work load you are enduring as a nurse, maybe you are able to share your story on there, too. Hope to see you back here real soon! :)    Smiles Funny
Welcome Michelle After my wife spent come time in a critical trauma unit it cemented my respect for the nursing profession even more. I worked in a laboratory for many years and saw the care and hard work of nurses first hand. I look forward to you unique perspective as a kratom user and medical professional in the forum discussions. Please chime in and share.