HELP!! IM TIRED OF getting ripped off.
I am fully aware and thankful that there is No vendor promotion on this forum. But I have been having an extremely hard time finding a responsible and ethical vendor. I spend a lot of money on kratom and it kills me that I have wasted thousands on terrible, sandy, weak to the point of useless kratom. The consumer dictates the product but How do I direct my money to and Ethical Vendor. How do I find a quality, professional vendor that really cares about the quality and production of this plant. These cowboy Vendors are giving kratom a bad name. Would someone please give me some insight on this and tell mie how do i go about finding these Vendors that actually deserve my business. HOW DO I KNOW IF THEY ARE GOOD VENDORS OR NOT! Its the wild west in the kratom industry and honestly I know nothing about the industry and where it REALLY comes from. ( i wish I had the money to start a kratom business and do it with the same care and quality that Starbucks does with coffee, i mean they have a bean team that travels the world looking quality coffee).
@'Serena Brown': > I am fully aware and thankful that there is No vendor promotion on this forum. But I have been having an extremely hard time finding a responsible and ethical vendor. I spend a lot of money on kratom and it kills me that I have wasted thousands on terrible, sandy, weak to the point of useless kratom. The consumer dictates the product but How do I direct my money to and Ethical Vendor. How do I find a quality, professional vendor that really cares about the quality and production of this plant. These cowboy Vendors are giving kratom a bad name. Would someone please give me some insight on this and tell mie how do i go about finding these Vendors that actually deserve my business. HOW DO I KNOW IF THEY ARE GOOD VENDORS OR NOT! Its the wild west in the kratom industry and honestly I know nothing about the industry and where it REALLY comes from. ( i wish I had the money to start a kratom business and do it with the same care and quality that Starbucks does with coffee, i mean they have a bean team that travels the world looking quality coffee). Hello & Welcome, Serena … ![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) It's a pleasure to meet you! You have come to the right place because I, along with many others, have experienced this same frustration. I have several suggestions for you & I am sure others will chime in also. It is perfectly fine to ask forum members to reach out by PM with suggestions about the vendors they trust/like & why. There is a vendor list on Reddit that is updated daily with information & reviews at the following link: [https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/wiki/kratomvendors](https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/wiki/kratomvendors) When considering a vendor be sure to check their website; are they making medical claims, directly or indirectly? Is there anything on their website that looks or feels "off"? Anything else to look for I am sure others will speak up on this thread. Most importantly, Ask Questions! I cannot overstate the importance of this because the truly reputable vendor will happily answer them. Ask about testing & QC; how & what do they test for? Do they put batch numbers on their product? How do they package their product, is it food safe packaging? I am sure that other members will kick in questions to ask along with these. Ask to see these test results. If the vendor does not answer or acts squirrely, well, that is an answer too, right? It is our right as well as our consumer responsibility to know _exactly_ what we are putting into our bodies. Again, Welcome to the forum, your first question here is a very important question to ask & I highly appreciate that you took the time to voice what I am sure is frustrating for many in our community.
Serena, I am a friendly forum member and I have a passion for very good kratom. I do sell kratom, however, I focus on selling it locally to a handful of friends in my community. I will gladly point you in a direction if you would like, for good kratom in your area. I hope that's ok. Also there is an organization kratomaton. They only do third party reviews of Kratom Vendors. They do not sell kratom in anyway but review vendors, products, return policies, customer care. Feel free to PM me with any questions you may have.