HELP!! IM TIRED OF getting ripped off.
I am fully aware and thankful that there is No vendor promotion on this forum. But I have been having an extremely hard time finding a responsible and ethical vendor. I spend a lot of money on kratom and it kills me that I have wasted thousands on terrible, sandy, weak to the point of useless kratom. The consumer dictates the product but How do I direct my money to and Ethical Vendor. How do I find a quality, professional vendor that really cares about the quality and production of this plant. These cowboy Vendors are giving kratom a bad name. Would someone please give me some insight on this and tell mie how do i go about finding these Vendors that actually deserve my business. HOW DO I KNOW IF THEY ARE GOOD VENDORS OR NOT! Its the wild west in the kratom industry and honestly I know nothing about the industry and where it REALLY comes from. ( i wish I had the money to start a kratom business and do it with the same care and quality that Starbucks does with coffee, i mean they have a bean team that travels the world looking quality coffee). Thank you for taking the time to read. I realize I posted this on the wrong thread before.
@'Serena Brown': > I am fully aware and thankful that there is No vendor promotion on this forum. But I have been having an extremely hard time finding a responsible and ethical vendor. I spend a lot of money on kratom and it kills me that I have wasted thousands on terrible, sandy, weak to the point of useless kratom. The consumer dictates the product but How do I direct my money to and Ethical Vendor. How do I find a quality, professional vendor that really cares about the quality and production of this plant. These cowboy Vendors are giving kratom a bad name. Would someone please give me some insight on this and tell mie how do i go about finding these Vendors that actually deserve my business. HOW DO I KNOW IF THEY ARE GOOD VENDORS OR NOT! Its the wild west in the kratom industry and honestly I know nothing about the industry and where it REALLY comes from. ( i wish I had the money to start a kratom business and do it with the same care and quality that Starbucks does with coffee, i mean they have a bean team that travels the world looking quality coffee). > > Thank you for taking the time to read. I realize I posted this on the wrong thread before. _No, Serena, you did not post in the wrong thread. This is a very excellent question & you just included it into your Intro as well as here, ok? Because this is such an important question I have chosen to put my response in both forums also._ You have come to the right place because I, along with many others, have experienced this same frustration. I have several suggestions for you & I am sure others will chime in also. It is perfectly fine to ask forum members to reach out by PM with suggestions about the vendors they trust/like & why. There is a vendor list on Reddit that is updated daily with information & reviews at the following link: [https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/wiki/kratomvendors](https://www.reddit.com/r/kratom/wiki/kratomvendors) When considering a vendor be sure to check their website; are they making medical claims, directly or indirectly? Is there anything on their website that looks or feels "off"? Anything else to look for I am sure others will speak up on this thread. Most importantly, Ask Questions! I cannot overstate the importance of this because the truly reputable vendor will happily answer them. Ask about testing & QC; how & what do they test for? Do they put batch numbers on their product? How do they package their product, is it food safe packaging? I am sure that other members will kick in questions to ask along with these. Ask to see these test results. If the vendor does not answer or acts squirrely, well, that is an answer too, right? It is our right as well as our consumer responsibility to know _exactly_ what we are putting into our bodies. _Again, Welcome to the forum, your first question here is a very important question to ask & I highly appreciate that you took the time to voice what I am sure is frustrating for many in our community._
@'Serena Brown': > I am fully aware and thankful that there is No vendor promotion on this forum. But I have been having an extremely hard time finding a responsible and ethical vendor. I spend a lot of money on kratom and it kills me that I have wasted thousands on terrible, sandy, weak to the point of useless kratom. The consumer dictates the product but How do I direct my money to and Ethical Vendor. How do I find a quality, professional vendor that really cares about the quality and production of this plant. These cowboy Vendors are giving kratom a bad name. Would someone please give me some insight on this and tell mie how do i go about finding these Vendors that actually deserve my business. HOW DO I KNOW IF THEY ARE GOOD VENDORS OR NOT! Its the wild west in the kratom industry and honestly I know nothing about the industry and where it REALLY comes from. ( i wish I had the money to start a kratom business and do it with the same care and quality that Starbucks does with coffee, i mean they have a bean team that travels the world looking quality coffee). > > Thank you for taking the time to read. I realize I posted this on the wrong thread before. Hi Serena, Susan here. I'm very new to site as well and am curious about who may be safest and trustworthy vendors. Did you get any references? I use one consistently but would like to see where they stand in regards to other consumers. Let me know please!!
I would also be interested in this. I have only used two different ones. Are we not supposed to name drop here? Anyway they both are pretty reasonable and I think the quality is good but then again I have nothing else to compare to.
@'RatSalad': > I would also be interested in this. I have only used two different ones. > Are we not supposed to name drop here? > Anyway they both are pretty reasonable and I think the quality is good but then again I have nothing else to compare to. Hello, Rat. Vendor recommendations are allowed but only thru PM, exactly like the AKA FB groups.  Please read the rules by clicking **[here](http://theakaforum.com/Thread?Welcome-Home-Please-Introduce-Yourself/House-Rules/AKA-FORUM-RULES)** Specifically, Rule #14 … > 14\. No vendor solicitation or advertising on the Forum. No links to vendor pages, videos, etc. Naming specific vendors will be allowed ONLY thru PM. Any vendor who uses our member list to PM anyone to solicit business will be banned with no notice. This is a safe place for people to learn & share information about kratom, let's keep it so. I hope that clarifies it for you but if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask, ok?
Hey Serena, it takes time to find good vendors out there. as someone who has used kratom for over 4 years it took me 2 years to find the perfect vendor/ company. if you would like to send me a PM i can send you a list of 3 really good vendors that are very trusted and have support from the Reddit/ forum. also im new to this page so admins if this post wasent allowed please let me know, thanks.
@'Dr.Mitragyna': > Hey Serena, it takes time to find good vendors out there. as someone who has used kratom for over 4 years it took me 2 years to find the perfect vendor/ company. if you would like to send me a PM i can send you a list of 3 really good vendors that are very trusted and have support from the Reddit/ forum.  also im new to this page so admins if this post wasent allowed please let me know, thanks. You're fine, Doc! It's such a shame the Vendor recommendations got shut down on Reddit as that is one place I referred people to regularly. Thank You for offering to PM Serena your list of 3 good vendors, I appreciate your assistance greatly  :shy:
1) never buy from a vendor that claims medicinal benefits 2) never buy from a vendor if they claim you will feel “this” or feel “that” 3)avoid vendors on YouTube. 4) search other reputable forums and check out there reviews. Avoid forums that take money for ads as the forums protect the paying vendors. 5) cost isn’t everything. 6) always buy small samples. If that sample is working, contact the vendor immediately and load up. 7) source vendors that have batch and lot numbers for reference 8) try to avoid vendors that use gimmicky prefixes on their strains PM me for some vendor suggestions
There are other kratom forums that do have vendor reviews and approved vendors. One you could check out is Mitragyna Dialogues.
Could someone PM me a reputable vendor? The one I’ve been using is starting to make me wonder. Thanks!
I can't even figure out how to PM someone on here. LOL. But I have a good recommendation..
Serena, I just sent you a PM with an invite code for the "Society of the Green Dust" on Discord. You can freely chat about vendors, products and get recommendations. I joined this when Reddit started the bullshit about no vendor talk. Good bunch of people!
I wanted to say that vendor talk is now allowed on this forum. Please feel free to discuss any and all vendors. I also would like to say I understand where you are coming from. That is why our Kratom nursery documents our process of growing Kratom in the United States. Our YouTube channel is Kratomthetree https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCbwbk6Hf4tCcPppNMauzROw I uploaded a new video every day. I'd recommend you check us out. If you would like to try some of our fresh leaf. Or grow your own tree. We make that available for purchase here. https://www.kratomleaf.us/ If you need any assistance feel free to pm me.
@kregister Welcome. As guywithgrees pointed out this is a free discussion app specifically for Kratom.
@will I just realized this was a very old thread! Good to know.