Bumblebee
Does anybody have any experience with taking or dosing bumblebee kratom? Is it the same or are there any differences? Leaf structure doesn't look the same
I would assume, maybe incorrectly, that nurture rather than nature, will dictate the potency and alkaloid profile of Kratom. Maturity of the tree, area of the tree that is harvested, season of harvest (photoperiod), climatic parameters, fertility of the growing medium, and even any 'stresses' that the tree may be enduring, likely play as much of a factor as genetics in determining potency and profile of alkaloid distribution. I'm often wrong, however, and hope to find significant variations between my Indonesian, Malaysian, Vietnamese, and Thai Kratom plants, when they are old enough to provide a meaningful harvest. Possibly in a few years, they may be mature enough to empirically check on this hypothesis. Cannabis had been selectively hybridized for a very very long time to enhance it's potency, and maybe someday that will be the case with Kratom too. I can hope, can't I?
I understand what you're saying and it makes total and complete sense. The thing is though between your Indonesian, Malaysian, Vietnamese, strains I would suspect that the leaf and plant structure all look quite similar to each other. The Bumblebee that I have is quite different and I certainly hope I haven't been wasting all this time on them. ![20190913_073441.jpg](https://i.imgur.com/cNEaQ7t.jpg)