To plant or not to plant
These things have really outgrown their pot. Time to decide whether I go to a bigger pot or put them in the ground. I'm in zone 9 but it's a little bit late in the year so not sure if I should go ahead stick them in the dirt or not. Thoughts or suggestions? The chair is there for scale ![20190918_084850.jpg](https://i.imgur.com/3f3lcj9.jpg)
I'm in zone 9B myself, and will eventually commit to plant in the earth, but maybe a big canvas tree planting bag would tide you over to spring and then you can plant? We usually get mild winters, so it's crap shoot. Maybe lucky, maybe unlucky. I would definitely be making clones just in case. I would not like to lose the idea of a happily planted kratom tree DOUBLING in size by next spring. Maybe if I only had one, then I'd bring it inside. I used horse heating blankets to keep delicate young mango trees alive in the frost of spring 2017.... sorry I'm not helping here, ..... roll the dice? And clone baby clone!
I had to build a greenhouse ![0_1568843563119_11C8B389-6372-4A77-8FFB-5117AC5EC0EC.jpeg](Uploading 100%)
last edited by bobbyww
Sorry won’t upload photos www.bobbysbotanicals.com

try uploading the greenhouse photo again