Bumblebee spots

what's going on with my bumblebee here have these purple reddish spots / blotches

okay well so far I'm finding nothing that even touching this issue. Tried all the home remedies such as dish soap baking soda I've even tried commercial product copper soap fungicide since I believe it is a fungus. Any ideas any input if I can't get this under control I'm considering sacrificing the tree and digging it up don't know what else to do.

microscopic examination of leaves underside show any bug bites? Otherwise might be a fungus(?). Light copper fungicide? Don't consume this crop of leaves anyway.  I wouldn't sacrifice a plant over this. 

This is leaf spot and probably fungal. Applying a fungicide is a preventative so won't really help at this point. Try to get rid of diseased leaves. It's not that bad if you can keep it at bay. It is usually worse where there is more shade and humidity, and less circulation. Make sure not to over water and water at the ground trying not to get leaves wet. Hope this helps. 🌿

thank you very much this is very helpful, I will strip the plant of all affected leaves and keep up the fungicide treatment and try to keep the leaves dry while watering. My biggest fear was that it would affect another bumblebee that's within about four feet. So far I have not seen any signs of it on there.

I also did not realize that the fungicide was it preventative I kept waiting for it to make a change on the affected leaves.

@roadkill Let me rephrase on the subject of fungicide,  fungicide will kill if in fact fungal but most effective when used as a preventative measure. 🍃✌️ 

before and after trimming all the infected leaves

@roadkill it will be fine.  I've had trees that lose every leaf due to a fungus, and they regrew bigger than ever. Nature is very resilient.  

It's me usually watering improperly or allowing aphids to sweat sweet residue that attracts and nurtures fungus spores. It'll be okay.  Keep us posted