KRATOM CONTEST!!!!

Kratom Contest!!!

Leaf of life is happy to support another contest for the #kratomapp

Hello #kratomwarriors!!!! It’s contest time again! The prize up for grabs is 4 1oz sample packs of your choice! Here are the steps for participation. ️ 

🍃

How to win!

1. Comment on "How Kratom has helped you..." 

2. Like someones elses post 

3. Click the 3-dot-drop-down button on the right side of your post and Share your post to Facebook using the Facebook button. 

🚨 BONUS ROUND!!!!!!!!!  

2x DOUBLE BONUS YOUR PRIZE by first scrolling to the top of this page and click the "Invite Friends" button on the top left of the green bar. Then invite at least 10 of your friends using ( the link provided ) or by adding 10 of your friends emails to the Send Inventions Box. 

The person with the most likes will be our winner!!! The contest will run 9/27-10/4 till 11:59pm. 

GOOD LUCK!! 🍀 

last edited by guywithtrees

it has helped me with my back pain 

kratom helps me just feel good. I don't take it for pain management, at least not for severe pain. It just makes me feel like a better person and i feel i get a lot out of taking it. 

Rewards

kratom has giving me my life back as a mother, daughter, friend, and sister. My previous history included pain pill abuse and ultimately I lost everything in my addiction! Today, because of kratom, I am a hardworking, functional human being with dreams, goals, and passion in life! ❤🙏

After a 13 yr addiction to heroin i have now been clean over 3 years thanks to our wonderful plant. I was on opiates total of 17 years and 8 other psych meds for many years. I have been completely pharmaceutical free over 2 years. Kratom helps me daily with pain , anxiety, depression and just overall better quality of life

Kristy Bristlin Bowen liked this

Richard Atchley liked this

@Richard-Atchley don't forget to post to enter the contest 🙂

I love my chickens and my parrots. If it wasn't for kratom I would be unable to take care of there needs.

I've been pretty hard on my body over the years so I have a lot of things that hurt so it does help with that and it just gives me a general good feeling of well-being

Kratom has helped me so much. I am no longer bed ridden. I am able to help my mom with her grocery shopping and going with her to appointments. I am able to help with my granddaughter. It has helped with my depression and anxiety. If it wasn't for Kratom I would be bed ridden.

พยัคฆ์ คำราม liked this

guywithtrees liked this

KDG Private

kratom has gave my 3 sons their mother back, my mom her daughter back & my husband the girl he married back. Kratom has definitely been a life saver for me.

Martin Bravek liked this

Patty Price liked this

this amazing 🌳 has gotten me out of bed since last year without having to take a 💊 have a great day n keep smiling 

KDG Private

Kratom helps me with my chronic pain. 

Amy Law Jones liked this

Kratom has been life saving! Before, I was super fatigued... now I’m able to work long nursing shifts and raise 9 year old twins without feeling exhausted all the time! 😀

Great testimonials guys!!! Keep it up!! Kratom on! 🍃

peteypyro liked this

@Miranda-Elizabeth moving your post over to the competition page. 

I am new to all of this, and I will tell you now that it has helped my tremendously with getting me through the day. I have RRMS,  fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue just to name a few. Doctors dont listen to me about the pain I'm in and how hard it is for me to stay awake. After find leaf of life I now have somewhat of a life again. I couldn't be more appreciative of everyone and everything that goes into making this product! I will forever be a fellow leafer! Thank you guys soooo much! 💚🌱🌿