Participate, tell the world what Kratom helped you with and win!

Helped me quit a 30 year long alcohol habit, reduced my depression to virtually 0. There's a million reason i could write down. All i can say is Kratom has saved my life. For excellent pure and effective Kratom visit https://leafoflifekratom.com

I am new to all of this, and I will tell you now that it has helped my tremendously with getting me through the day. I have RRMS,  fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue just to name a few. Doctors dont listen to me about the pain I'm in and how hard it is for me to stay awake. After find leaf of life I now have somewhat of a life again. I couldn't be more appreciative of everyone and everything that goes into making this product! I will forever be a fellow leafer! Thank you guys soooo much! 💚🌱🌿

Basically, it has helped me to be able to continue to work.  About 3 years into my remission from the disease of addiction, I started having really bad pain in my neck, right shoulder and arm.  I refused to take narcotics because, I've been there done that.  Led me to heroin.  So, I started researching natural pain management.  I found out about kratom online.  I spent months researching and reading everyone's stories.  I tried it and have since found out that I have 3 herniated discs in my neck and bone spurs as well as some disc degeneration.   I need surgery but for now, kratom has allowed me to still function at work.  I have a pretty laborious job so... it has helped a lot!  My condition is getting worse.  So, a lot of days, nothing works but, if I didn't have kratom, it would be so much worse!!