Introduction to me… Lauren W
I am a 35 yr old mother who has had tremendous benefit from kratom, I am extremely disturbed by recent efforts to ban kratom, and cannot understand how seemingly obvious motivation on the part of the FDA and other govt agencies are not recognized as the same twisted efforts applied to so many natural, effective and inexpensive remedies in the past. It's not surprising that they use the same dirty propaganda tricks which have been utilized in the past, but I am astounded to hear some of the accusations and misinformation attached to kratom. I'd like to help keep the suffering individuals and groups out there who may benefit from having to make impossible health and safety decisions because others desire profit and pain over healing and happiness. This is my first time in a forum of any kind, and welcome any suggestions. I live in southern Virginia. Thanks for your attention. keeping it rea-legal!!!!
@'Lauren Woodruff': > I am a 35 yr old mother who has had tremendous benefit from kratom, I am extremely disturbed by recent efforts to ban kratom, and cannot understand how seemingly obvious motivation on the part of the FDA and other govt agencies are not recognized as the same twisted efforts applied to so many natural, effective and inexpensive remedies in the past. It's not surprising that they use the same dirty propaganda tricks which have been utilized in the past, but I am astounded to hear some of the accusations and misinformation attached to kratom. I'd like to help keep the suffering individuals and groups out there who may benefit from having to make impossible health and safety decisions because others desire profit and pain over healing and happiness. This is my first time in a forum of any kind, and welcome any suggestions. I live in southern Virginia. Thanks for your attention. keeping it rea-legal!!!! Hello, Lauren, & Welcome to our forum …![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif)  It's a real pleasure to meet you & btw, I love your avatar picture. I agree with your thoughts on all of the dreadful dirty tricks being used against our gentle leaf. Kratom has provided so many of us with the ability to look forward to living truly meaningful & productive lives with real hope for, not only our future but for the future of those who share our lives with us. Husbands, wives, children, friends, family, community … the list goes on. Please check out the information & the discussions available to read & get involved with. In our Kratom Advocacy forum, we keep it updated with all of the latest AKA Alerts & Announcements. Immediately following is our Kratom Media forum that has an assortment of different types of media. Below that is the Kratom - General Information forum that has a variety of information from prep to cultivation to which strains work well for what. We even have a Water Cooler, which is a sort of break from everything kratom & gives us a chance to relax & get to know each other with some friendly conversation. I look forward to getting to know you, Lauren & again, Welcome …   :welcomewave:
I've never felt so strongly about the validity of the struggle, and am excited to be welcomed so warmly, it means allot to be just a normal person out there wanting everyone to see the truth rather than the politics or straightforward bs (paradoxical, but accurate) nature of the healthcare culture in our nation. Spreading and feeling the love!! ???
@'Lauren Woodruff': > I've never felt so strongly about the validity of the struggle, and am excited to be welcomed so warmly, it means allot to be just a normal person out there wanting everyone to see the truth rather than the politics or straightforward bs (paradoxical, but accurate) nature of the healthcare culture in our nation. Spreading and feeling the love!! ??? Absolutely, Lauren, I never have felt so strongly either. Spreading & feeling the love is what we are all about. The passion, the dedication, the drive, everything that spreading & feeling the love really means, we have it in abundance. Guess what else we have? In this war, we have a very strong & precious weapon … we have each other!
Welcome to the forum and the fight Lauren! Its always nice to see new faces joining us….my grandma used to say "many hands makes light work"....the more voices and ideas we have in this battle to save something important increases our chances manyfold. I hope you will join us in the discussions and bring your perspective to them :welcomewave: