Birthday kratom

These two Kratom are right at a year old.

looking really really healthy! Should do great in winter. Are the cinder blocks a new fertilizing technique :P

lol yes, yes it is a new technique. It got pretty windy here yesterday they were there just to stabilize and as you probably already know we got some weather coming our way tonight and tomorrow

@roadkkill

They appear to be very happy there! 

How often are you fertilizing, watering, and what's your thoughts on planting them permeantly? 

last edited by will

@roadkill I'd guess that in a few more weeks you won't need those cinder blocks as the roots will dig down deep. They might be getting a tad pot-bound too. They are happy. 

I am rather eager to get them in the ground but wondered whether it was too late in the year to do it at this time. Although in Florida we don't always have such seasons. These trees get watered twice a day and fish Emulsion once a week and they seem to like that routine so far. I'm about to start incorporating volcanic ash into my routines I start to get some yellowing leaves on occasions especially my bumblebee kratom

@roadkill I use the same volcanic ash that I use as grit for my composting worm farm.  Lots of trace elements, and it's cheap. It's the shipping to Florida that is pricey.  No local volcanoes here.