Kratom Saves Lives
Hello, My name is Chris, I am from NC and My life has changed tremendously the day I tried Kratom to combat the discomfort of withdraw symptoms of Suboxone.   I was on vacation with my family and I knew I was going to run out about 1/2 way through the trip.  A friend recommended Kratom.  I could tell that he didn't think it would help much by the way he talked about it.  I didn't think much of it or expect much from it either.  He told me to drink lot's of water and I might not face the hell that is Withdraw.   About 2 days after my last dose of suboxone, just about the time I lose my head,  I took a few capsules and started drinking water.   I stayed busy because withdraw is 1/2 in your head.  2 hours had gone by,  I felt good.  I took a few more capsules and more water.   2 more hours went by, I felt good.  I didn't sleep too much the first day, but I was able to rest, relax, eat, gather my thoughts, and made it through the next day.  That is when I realized, hey… this stuff is for real!  I began to educate myself regarding Kratom and decided that I owed to my community, to report the good and the bad about this Plant called Kratom.  Now, I sell Kratom, but I would gladly give some to anyone that didn't know, there is another way besides opiate medication to manage pain, discomfort, and fight cravings.   If I can do it, anyone can.   Kratom > Suboxone Kratom > methadone Kratom> Pain. Chris S. Feel free to PM me with any questions, concerns, or testimonial.
Hello Chris, & welcome to the forum …  :welcomewave: I'm pleased to see another success story, in fact, I would like to invite you to write your story in our, "Your Story" Forum further down. It's a real pleasure to meet you.
Hello, Here is an updated version. My name is Chris, I am from NC and My life has changed tremendously the day I tried Kratom to combat the discomfort of withdraw symptoms of Suboxone. I was on vacation with my family and I knew I was going to run out about 1/2 way through the trip. A friend recommended Kratom. I could tell that he didn't think it would help much by the way he talked about it. I didn't think much of it or expect much from it either. He told me to drink lot's of water and I might not face the hell that is Withdraw. About 2 days after my last dose of suboxone, just about the time I lose my head, I took a few capsules and started drinking water. I stayed busy because withdraw is 1/2 in your head. 2 hours had gone by, I felt good. I took a few more capsules and more water. 2 more hours went by, I felt good. I didn't sleep too much the first day, but I was able to rest, relax, eat, gather my thoughts, and made it through the next day. That is when I realized, hey… this stuff is for real! I began to educate myself regarding Kratom and decided that I owed to my community, to report the good and the bad about this Plant called Kratom. Now, I sell Kratom, but I would gladly give some to anyone that didn't know, there is an alternative method, beside opiate medication to manage chronic pain, discomfort, and fight cravings. I suffer with early signs of R. A. in addition to zero cartilage in my right knee. The arthritis in my right foot had inflated my toe to 3 x the size of the same toe on my other foot. I eventually had surgery to remove the middle joint in my big toe. There is currently a titanium screw holding that toe together. The left foot has begun the swelling in my big toe and I will probably have surgery to remove the middle joint in that toe as well. I also have a terrible ulcer that acts up from time to time as well. The pain from my ulcer will actually double me over and will leave me stuck in bed for days at a time while it heals. I currently take medication to help heal my ulcer and that works better to reduce the pain, once it began to work, more then any pain medication ever did. I was actually prescribed oxycodone to manage the pain of my ulcer and now I don't have to take any medication for pain. Period. If I can do it, anyone can. Kratom > Suboxone Kratom > methadone Kratom> Pain. Chris S. Feel free to PM me with any questions, concerns, or testimonial. Please remember that the FDA has not approved Kratom as plant that is safe for ingestion or as a medication to treat any known disease. Any and all advice given, is strictly for informational purposes only. I offer advise to aid and assist in the use of kratom for research purposes only. Ultimately, you are responsible for what goes in your body.
Terrific update, Chris, Thank You … :shy: If you haven't already done so, I would love for you to post it in our "Your Story" forum.  Not to overwhelm you but there are two more ways (that I know of) to help our (the kratom) community thrive ... * Posting it to "Success Stories on the AKA website by clicking **[HERE](https://www.americankratom.org/successstories)** * Submitting your information to the Real Voices of Kratom project at [Submissions@RealVoicesofKratom.com](Submissions@RealVoicesofKratom.com) I know I have already suggested the Real Voices project but hey, doesn't it feel good to be wanted? _Again, Thank You, Chris … _
done and done. thanks for your help
Trying to help the community. As I said before, I owe it to my peers to report the truth. Please PM me so that we can share in the information upload that is the"truth". I am prepared to discuss any topic, in depth, uncensored. Have you ever asked the question "why" and the person you are talking with gets angry? Doesn't feel like a safe place to share does it? PM me let's working it out. Do you want to know where to get good Kratom? Let's talk. I participate in a co-op nation wide that is working toward a universal standard for approved botanical medicine. I believe in leading by example so it is my goal to have the FDA say, "they do it right" so let's have everyone do it that way. Batch testing for disease, potency and metal content to start. The proper handling of Kratom after it has been picked (called processing), is where many organizations fall short. It is this processing step that needs to be improved on a large scale to make sure products are not contaminated on their long trip from Indonesia to your belly. Do you want to know what I think about Extract? PM me. Let's discuss why some folks don't want the Kratom Community to muddy the water with extract. Looking for a safe place to share with discretion, PM me. I enjoy tackling the tough questions, but I don't have all the answers. I too have questions and together we can find the truth.