Online Kratom sites
I have a question.. Does anyone know why many of the online kratom retailers are only excepting e-checks and not credit cards any longer?
Kratom vendors are having major, major issues getting and keeping credit card processors thanks to the DEA and the powers that be. Vendors would love to be able to accept credit cards, but finding someone to process them is becoming increasingly difficult. It's just another avenue of the DEA/FDA's war on Kratom.
@'Mark N Heather': > I have a question.. Does anyone know why many of the online kratom retailers are only excepting e-checks and not credit cards any longer? First, Hello & welcome to the forum, Mark  :welcomewave: As for the reason many online kratom vendors are not accepting credit cards any longer, as Biz has already posted, it is because they can't. If a vendor cannot find a CC processor to process their customer payments, well, they can't do business using credit cards for payment. Make sense? I can assure you that it is not for lack of trying by our vendors but as Biz also posted, the FDA is putting exceedingly heavy pressure on our kratom community vendors these days & scaring the CC processors away from the kratom industry is just one more in a long list of strong-arm tactics being used. The best thing we, as customers, can do to support our vendors AND our community is to take those extra steps to pay with e-checks or any other method your vendor may have chosen to utilize for getting thru this dreadfully difficult time.
Some trusted vendors have methods to assist in the use of CC. PM me and I'll be glad to talk you through it.
Ty everyone.. I appreciate the information.