Forum Newb, Kratom advocate
Hi All,  I live in New Zealand where M. speciosa is classified as 'prescription only'.  I first heard of it while working in Chicago when the DEA decided to give warning that it was going to be scheduled as #1 worthless poison.  I figured if they were that determined to take it away it must work.  Of course it did work.  I've been treating my arthritis and joint pain with Mange Da ever since.   I am lucky to have a NZ Doctor who actually recognized the difference it made in me.  He submitted the required paperwork to allow me to import and now I no longer live a life of crime.  That is , not secretly importing it as 'green tea' or other intrigues.  I have been keeping a close eye on developments in the USA and plan to write a short update on the scene here in NZ and Australia for the forum soon.  I am proud to be with ya'll in this fight.  If any other Kiwis see this please rattle yer dags and drop me a line eh :)
Hey Pal, & Welcome to the forum … ![](https://i.imgur.com/WVL4nYt.gif) (I like that, well-chosen name!) I'm very pleased to see you here! You have been a true advocate pretty much since the day we first met on TKF & I look forward to seeing you more. Have a look-see & don't hesitate to share or ask any questions you may have, ok?
Welcome my Kiwi friend. Good to see you here!
Well throw some shimp on the barbie…wait thats the other blokes :nono: welcome Paladin! I know I would like to be updated with what is happening in NZ...keep us informed about what is happening outside our battle..it is easy to get tunnel vision. Glad to hear you have given up the life of crime and got a good MD...do you miss the rebel lifestyle at all?
Woohoo, thanks for the welcome. I wanted to use a name from TV. It was either Paladin or Rev. Jim Ignatowski.
@'TheAegis': > Well throw some shimp on the barbie…wait thats the other blokes :nono: welcome Paladin! I know I would like to be updated with what is happening in NZ...keep us informed about what is happening outside our battle..it is easy to get tunnel vision. Glad to hear you have given up the life of crime and got a good MD...do you miss the rebel lifestyle at all? Well done!  I mean shrimp are ok but those other blokes don't appreciate mutton dressed up like lamb the way we'uns do.   :D Or driving rain, volcanos, earthquakes or our innate desire to split atoms (as in E. Rutherford of course) I am just waiting to hear back from our minister of Health after I sent in a note requesting some dialog on Mitra in general.  We have a new and more liberal government now.  I am hoping to at least get some viewpoints aired.  My fear is that we will follow the DEA/FDA's lead (to nowhere).
Well a warm fuzzy welcome to you, Paladin. Great to see you!
Dear god I love mutton and lamb grilled with jalapeno jelly…but the wife won't touch it...to gamey. So we compromise and don't eat it :dodgy:  I would love to hear when you talk to the Minister.