kratom potentiators, how to boost and speed up effects

https://leafoflifekratom.com/k...https://leafoflifekratom.com/kratom-potentiators-how-to-boost-and-speed-up-effects/

Sometimes you need to get your kratom to start working faster and more powerfully. One way to do this is to use potentiators.

Merriam-Webster defines “potentiate” as: “to make effective or active or more effective or more active; to augment the activity of (something, such as a drug) synergistically.”

So potentiators cause kratom to be activated more quickly and more strongly in your system. They may also cause kratom’s effects to persist in your body for a longer period of time. You’ll also save money because by using potentiators, you won’t need to use so much kratom, you won’t need to increase the amount or frequency of doses. This will prevent you from developing a tolerance.

What are some kratom potentiators?

ONE: Exercise, walking, moving around. By getting your body in motion, rather than sitting or lying around, kratom starts circulating faster and the effects are experienced sooner.

TWO: Grapefruit juice. Many experts agree that the best substance to potentiate kratom in your body is grapefruit juice. The citric acid breaks down the kratom alkaloids, in a digestive enhancement manner.

THREE: Chamomile tea. This is especially good for red vein kratom, which is used for relaxation, something that chamomile herb is ideal for. But you may not want to use chamomile tea when taking green or white vein kratom, since it might counteract their energizing effects.

FOUR: Turmeric. One of the most powerful of the natural herbs, turmeric can enhance kratom in your system. It’s found as a spice on its own and is also found in curry.

FIVE: Cayenne pepper. Hot chili peppers speed up your metabolism, so they are great potentiators of kratom, getting your system to kick into gear faster and process the kratom alkaloids more efficiently.

SIX: Cat’s Claw. This herb contains alkaloids that are similar to kratom, so taking it with kratom will boost the effects you’re seeking and may cause these effects to last longer.

SEVEN: Akuamma seed. When crushed, these seeds can spike the effects of kratom, but may not increase how long they last.

EIGHT: Magnesium. This substance can potentiate kratom, but it’s generally considered best to simply increase your intake of magnesium-containing foods. Magnesium supplements can be risky for some individuals and can cause rather serious health problems.

NINE: Empty stomach. You may want to eat a little bit before taking your kratom dose, but a full stomach is going to cause kratom to compete with all the other contents that you’ve eaten, which will slow down its absorption.

TEN: Coffee. If you seek energizing effects from kratom, drinking some coffee along with your kratom dose will help you achieve the productivity and enhanced activity you need. Coffee also contains some magnesium.

ELEVEN: Orange juice. The citric acid works like it does in grapefruit juice.

TWELVE: Lemonade. Again, the acidic nature of lemons will cause kratom to be assimilated into your system faster and with enhanced effects.

Benefits of Natural Substances as Kratom Potentiators:

Main benefit = When you add natural potentiators to your dose of kratom, there’s no need to worry about possible negative side effects. You can’t overdose on these substances or abuse them. Plus…

• They’re inexpensive.
  • You can find them easily in any grocery store or health food provider.
  • No doctor’s prescription is necessary.
  • No need to worry about “mixing drugs” in a dangerous combination, since these potentiators are foods or drinks that are not generally considered to be medical preparations or drugs.

Do your own experiments with these natural potentiators of kratom. What works great for one person may not be quite as effective for another individual. One potentiator might be preferred over another. Whatever you try, you can be confident that you’ll arrive at a potentiator you really love and you’ll be able to use it every time you take kratom.

https://leafoflifekratom.com/k...https://leafoflifekratom.com/kratom-potentiators-how-to-boost-and-speed-up-effects/

last edited by guywithtrees

Wow, I didn't know about 'cats claw'. Thanks for the article. 

I knew about grapefruit juice 

(Bergamottin) inhibition of liver metabolism of certain drugs, from my 24 years of oxymorphone and hydrocodone prescriptions (for my spinal injury). 

I learned about Turmeric 

from researching the pretty flowers that it (and ginger) grew for me. 

I learned about black & Cayenne pepper, lemon balm, watercress, Agmatine, and CBD oils from Reddit and from here.  It's nice to be able to grow some  of them too.  

I'm especially grateful to have been introduced to kratom a few years ago. 

It truly is a gift from the creator/designer of everything good, in my opinion.😀

last edited by peteypyro