Hey guys!

Its great to hear from you, Will. Another day in paradise, with the help of Kratom πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„πŸŽ„

@peteypyroΒ 

Indeed! How's the plants holding up? It's be an interesting past 3 weeks for my car. It has been hit twice while parked at totally different places! LolΒ 

twisting and shouting kicking and screaming. I know it sounds kind of weird but I own a martial arts school and that's the way we roll. Hence the reason I have so many injuries my body so screwed up. Will be glad to get through these holidays though

@willtest I hope that you were NOT in the car those two times.Β  I 'found' Kratom by 'accident'.... by being rear~ended at a stop light.

Today though, I'm more proud about the Kabbages & Kollards than the Kratoms 🀣 

last edited by peteypyro

@guywithtrees Thank you.  Its the worm castings fertilizer that grows them. The winter season is still early,  they'll grow really huge next month.  Organic & worms is the secret.  I just get to enjoy watching things grow, and to eat them  🍽 🍷

@peteypyro

I was for the one two days ago, but that was pretty much a fender bender. He couldn't see me in his Lexus "rear view camera". Felt sorry for the chap. πŸ˜„

@will I thank your lucky angels that you were parked. I hope that he was at least insured with that Lexus. I wasn't so fortunate. 20 years ago, I was stopped at a red light.Β  Witnesses said the other guy rear-ended me doing prolly 50 MPH! That was a real life changer. I now carry uninsured idiot coverage.πŸ˜ͺ Live & learn. Be well, live long, and prosper, Will.

@peteypyro Holly crap 50MPH!! I hope you didn't get any long term effects from that.