Kratom not working anymore?

I have read posts about a lot of people cutting their dose and after a couple days it’s like using kratom for the first time. I think that a lot of people are struggling with their kratom not working. They just keep  increasing their dose. I am one of those people and I’m definitely going to give this a try! We hope that everyone has a Safe and Happy New Year!!🎆

https://leafoflifekratom.com/w...

Happy New Year, leafoflife!  I’m not an expert AT ALL, but I do recommend people try cutting the dose SIGNIFICANTLY for one hour.Some aren’t willing to give it one hour, but I have friends who had it help right away.  One went from 6 grams a pop to .75!  Thats not typical, but the formula of cutting dose by half has proven to be helpful (as well as a stint with stem n vein, but that’s a bigger commitment for a longer period of time - for a reset) for practically immediate improved benefits.  Cannot wait to hear your thoughts and how it worked for you.  HAPPY NEW YEAR!   

Rotating strains frequently during the day has worked well for me. Keeping the dose roughly the same. "Variety is the spice of life," as they say.

Happy New Year to you all!