1. What is your growing zone: 10a

2. Inside or outside: outside 

3. Potted or in ground: both

4. When and what were they last fertilized with: 

bone meal - today 

5. What changes have you noticed during the season change: 

leaf drop, all growing tips leaf covers turning black

6. Have you lost any plants yet? 

oh man don't remind me. Had my potted plants inside, but have too many plants going so a bunch got clobbered by aphids/scale bugs. Decided to keep 3/12 plants, make more cuttings later in the year.

They've been defoliated for two weeks or so, and they're finally starting to show some tiny mitres! Good to know theyre still alive. 

I havent fertilized this winter. It has been months and months since last fert. 

1. What is your growing zone: 10b

2. Inside or outside: outside 

3. Potted or in ground: 15 gallon fabric pot

4. When and what were they last fertilized with: Yesterday 1 tbsp Fox Farms Grow Big + 1 tbsp Fox Farms Big Bloom per gallon, 3 gallons total.  Will get 3 gallons of water today pHed to 6.0. In cooler weather I water every day for two days, then feed on the third day.  Warmer weather I feed every other day. 

5. What changes have you noticed during the season change: 

Maybe a few more leaves dropping than usual.  Growth slowed a bit, but still seeing healthy new tips all over.

6. Have you lost any plants yet? No

7. Age: 6 months from rooted cutting.

Note: Occasionally water with Superthrive or CalMag. Maybe every 3 weeks. 

Been adding liquid potassium silicate every month and a couple days prior to cold snaps. The soil probably has enough silica already, but I don’t think it hurts. Supposed to help plants tolerate temperature extremes, among other benefits. I may start experimenting with it as a foliar spray. 

Also top dress with azomite and worm castings as needed. 

what is a good source to buy plants?