1. What is your growing zone: 10b
2. Inside or outside: outside
3. Potted or in ground: 15 gallon fabric pot
4. When and what were they last fertilized with: Yesterday 1 tbsp Fox Farms Grow Big + 1 tbsp Fox Farms Big Bloom per gallon, 3 gallons total. Will get 3 gallons of water today pHed to 6.0. In cooler weather I water every day for two days, then feed on the third day. Warmer weather I feed every other day.
5. What changes have you noticed during the season change:
Maybe a few more leaves dropping than usual. Growth slowed a bit, but still seeing healthy new tips all over.
6. Have you lost any plants yet? No
7. Age: 6 months from rooted cutting.
Note: Occasionally water with Superthrive or CalMag. Maybe every 3 weeks.
Been adding liquid potassium silicate every month and a couple days prior to cold snaps. The soil probably has enough silica already, but I don’t think it hurts. Supposed to help plants tolerate temperature extremes, among other benefits. I may start experimenting with it as a foliar spray.
Also top dress with azomite and worm castings as needed.