any help appreciated!

How do I get my kratom trees to bush out? Do I top the heads like mj cultivation? 

Any help is much appreciated. I think I have posted pics of my two trees.

Also would anybody be able to donate (ill pay for shipping) rooted cuttings? If donations are possible ill purchase them im just trying to stay viable as a business, ya know. Paying rent this month was a blessing. I have over 500 followers on my store page on Facebook and ill plug your company. 

Infact let's all share each other's projects and company's.

Also (I know I never shut up) if anyone has any gmp product lines, I would love to carry it!!!!! ALL LOVE

Plur,

-Brian

I know a few good ALMOST compliant vendors, so they will be happy to hear this as incentive to keep trudging along, despite the expenses in this ever-changing industry and world.  Lots of WIN WIN opportunities once everyone weathers the storm!  Glad to hear you made rent!  Seriously good news!  Welcome to the Watchdog!  
Laurie 

@Brian-A-Whetman

Hard core pruning that's how. Cut back all the growing the tips to encourage it to put out new branches on each of the nodes closer to the trunk. Usually two will erupt on each side and grow on to be their own branch if the conditions are right.

When things open back up i'd like to send an email so that people in your area know you are back in business. It looks like you run a clean shop and your have our support. 

last edited by will