hey guys lets get together her

hey guys lets get together here also

woop woop Welcome to the #kratomapp. Are you a vendor by chance?

What's up Jesse. What FB group did you come from?

@will came from kratomtree hes in our discord  we are United Kratom vendors we have vetted trusted Indonesian vendors we have no sale that's too big or too small with specialty strains and we have by the tonnage I am a congressional captain for the AKA in Illinois I'm just trying to create something that's not so screwed up as far as they're take as opposed to the US Menders Kratom tape these guys live in poverty and fucking mud Shaq's and shit and then there's us Kratom vendors making money building fucking multimillion-dollar homes to me there's something very wrong with that picture you know even if they adjusted it to where they pay $10 more which is not going to affect them overall $20 more not going to affect them overall when they're selling kilos cuz you know as well as I do the markup I'd like to see these guys get a good living wage and be able to provide for their families and through this pandemic have being up able to sell for one month is starving a lot of my vendors but I would love to see everyone prosper from this the American Kratom association means dick without our Indonesian vendors do you disagree with me in any of this or am I just having a midlife crisis

@Jesse-Harris Right on man! This is Kratomthetree on discord. Glad to see you on. I would definitely agree with you. I think the indo vendors get a lot of hate online but without their efforts there would be no us vendor. If your vendors want to come on and advertise they are free to do so. We even have a vendors section for them to post to.

last edited by guywithtrees

can we set up a United Kratom vendors page we all have same prices and can do any order from 1 kilo to 20 ton? please it would do so much for my cause.

@Jesse-Harris of course we can. I think we spoke about it on discord. Do you have a group image we can use? And do you want the group to be public, private, or invite only