testing the growers group

testing a reply to The Growers group

Good timing, just started some clones. 

I'm readying the 'petey2020clonemaster' propagation box. 😀

@pete2000

Get your roots happy... vitamins arent only for people 😉

@Jaime-Lyn  Free coffee grounds from Starbucks.  Great trace minerals for Kratom.

Thanks gonna pick some up @peteypyro 

I used superthrive in mine but don’t think it’s as complete as yours. 

It’s funny I didn’t have my glasses on and thought the boron said bacon. 

@peteypyro  how quickly do you get them to root using that stuff and your method

@roadkill said:

@peteypyro  how quickly do you get them to root using that stuff and your method

Now we are getting to the good stuff

@pete2000 Correct. Bacon is NOT considered to be a trace element, but is a major essential food group. (like sugar and salt are) 🍴

@roadkill said:

If I'm lucky, and mold/rot is held down with the cinnamon, sulfur, and copper fungicides (if needed), I can get root nubs in 2 weeks, roots in 3, cup filling at 4 weeks.... and rootbound solo cup by 6. 

The roots like warmth and follow moisture,  but need little nutrients to root. Even in perlite. Roots once formed,  will need food though.

@peteypyro said:

@roadkill said:
 If I'm lucky, and mold/rot is held down with the cinnamon, sulfur, and copper fungicides (if needed), I can get root nubs in 2 weeks, roots in 3, cup filling at 4 weeks.... and rootbound solo cup by 6. 
  The roots like warmth and follow moisture,  but need little nutrients to root. Even in perlite. Roots once formed,  will need food though.

No kidding! I've always wanted to try the copper because dampening off is so pronounced for me whenever I try. Are you saying for the most part cinnamon and sulphur is all that is needed. 

last edited by will