Craig Strickland's Youtuber vi

Craig Strickland's Youtuber video of his 450 clones !!!  

Yes, his Facebook kratom plant presence is back 

last edited by peteypyro

Craig is awesome I love hid vids. Encouraged me to try to grow my own kratom :)

I'm doing a giant tub of Ginger and Galangula right now, maybe I'll try turmeric like in the vid next.

Yes Chris. He also inspired me to grow Turmeric too.  He never had much luck with his flowering, but I have. It's pretty, like an Iris or orchid.

This Turmeric blooming is from last July.  It works great with pepper and kratom.  They boost each other.

They are often called by their Curcumin name and are available at garden stores in other colors for $15-20 OR (at whole food stores) you can get the Turmeric rhizomes for $12 A POUND.

That's enough baby Turmeric rhizomes in one pound to plant many dozens of plants that will bloom and multiply fast.  The foliage looks tropical and pretty too.

last edited by peteypyro

I like following him to see how his in the ground kratom experimentation goes he is much farther north than I am and subject too much colder weather.

that flower is AWESOME, @pete2000!   turmeric is SO MESSY, but that flower is AWESOME!  Good to hear replacement videos are replacing the rash of illegal censorship and gooble rerouted searches to propaganda are being overrun.