hey all new to this app. Seems

hey all new to this app. Seems like a great app especially now that groups are getting taken down of fb... I am a 1.5 yr Keaton user. It saved my life I was on opiates for at least 12 yrs off and on more on than off tho... At the end of my opiate time I was on 50 mcg/ hr of fentanyl I'm so glad I found out about kratom.... Hope everyone has a great day... Love peace and Keaton leaf. 

welcome, it's a great group of people

@Todd-Herndon welcome to the #kratomapp! Glad to have you with us and so glad you found this wonderful plant. What's your favorite strain? 

@Todd-Herndon Welcome. There are many survivors here. We are a diverse group with a common love for kratom. 

I love to grow it. It saved my health. Great plant.

Thanks.. I would love to grow one but I live in Nebraska I would have to bring it inside and my wife won't let me have anymore indoor plants lol.

Keep at it Todd, maybe she’ll change her mind. In the meantime welcome to this great app!

Hi Todd..I am new as well and also am on fentanyl 100 mcg every 2 days for 21 years... would love to talk with you on what steps you took to come off this with kratom..I am afraid of W\D s and desperate for any suggestions.. I HATE fent and what it has done to me..thanks so much for reading this.. Judy