Karl Strudel my story
Hello, I am 55 years old and I am here on the server for several weeks. I have been married to the same woman for 35 years. It was love at first sight and we still love each other today. My wife was working in  office of a big Austrian bank. She was intelligent, educated, kind, culturally interested and living with her was beautiful. When she was 48, she suddenly began to forget things. Alzheimer was diagnosed. Early onset with rapid progression. Today, 7 years later, my wife is completely helpless. She immediately forgets everything, has paranoid episodes and is often very depressed. I will never leave her or give her to a nursing home. I get up with her 5 times every night. I wash her, clean her, go to the bathroom with her, give her food. That's a big burden. On some days I do not know how to continue. But we have two sons (18 and 20) and I know that they will need me. That's why I keep going on and take life as it is. Now Kratom has helped me a lot in this situation. I take one or two teaspoons every day since a half year, and my life is more joyful and easier. That's my story. Sorry for the bad english and thanks for listening to me. Karl from Vienna
@'Karl Strudel': > Hello, > > I am 55 years old and I am here on the server for several weeks. I have been married to the same woman for 35 years. It was love at first sight and we still love each other today. My wife was working in  office of a big Austrian bank. She was intelligent, educated, kind, culturally interested and living with her was beautiful. When she was 48, she suddenly began to forget things. Alzheimer was diagnosed. Early onset with rapid progression. Today, 7 years later, my wife is completely helpless. She immediately forgets everything, has paranoid episodes and is often very depressed. I will never leave her or give her to a nursing home. I get up with her 5 times every night. I wash her, clean her, go to the bathroom with her, give her food. That's a big burden. On some days I do not know how to continue. But we have two sons (18 and 20) and I know that they will need me. That's why I keep going on and take life as it is. > > Now Kratom has helped me a lot in this situation. I take one or two teaspoons every day since a half year, and my life is more joyful and easier. > > That's my story. Sorry for the bad english and thanks for listening to me. > > Karl from Vienna Karl, as I was reading your story it absolutely broke my heart. I couldn't get all the way thru it on my first or even my second try because I couldn't read it thru my tears. Oh heck, they weren't just tears, I was crying. Your story is a genuine love story. I'm still tearing up as I sit here trying to respond coherently. Thank You for trusting me, for trusting all of us enough to share your very genuine story with us. I am immensely relieved that, somehow, you found kratom & that it helps you with an unimaginably tragic situation. Please believe me when I say this; not only did you find an amazing leaf, you became part of an unbelievably caring, cohesive & supportive community. We, all of us, are in this thing called Life together … we truly are here for each other & that includes you now, Karl from Vienna.  :shy: :heart:
Hi Karl, Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. You are an incredible man. I am so touched by your unconditional love for your wife. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it must have been for you to witness her loss of independence, and how hard it must be to expect the unexpected each and every day, and resist the urge to change her back into who she once was and yet to still remember who she is inside. I am full of admiration of your strength, your love, your kindness and your unshaken commitment. Your sons, even while being adults, are still so young. This is such a terrible blow of fate to the four of you and my heart goes out to you all. I hope that you get a little time once in a while to take a deep breath and give yourself the credit you deserve for having taken on this huge responsibility. I am so glad you found Kratom to help you. My very best to you, Karl, from the bottom of my heart! ~Funny
@'itzatwist': > Karl, as I was reading your story it absolutely broke my heart. I couldn't get all the way thru it on my first or even my second try because I couldn't read it thru my tears. Oh heck, they weren't just tears, I was crying. Your story is a genuine love story. I'm still tearing up as I sit here trying to respond coherently. Thank You for trusting me, for trusting all of us enough to share your very genuine story with us. > > I am immensely relieved that, somehow, you found kratom & that it helps you with an unimaginably tragic situation. Please believe me when I say this; not only did you find an amazing leaf, you became part of an unbelievably caring, cohesive & supportive community. We, all of us, are in this thing called Life together … we truly are here for each other & that includes you now, Karl from Vienna.  :shy: :heart: itzatwist, thank you very much for your empathy and kind words. :heart:
@'FunnyGermanGirl': > Hi Karl, > > Thank you so much for sharing your story with us. You are an incredible man. I am so touched by your unconditional love for your wife. I can't imagine how heartbreaking it must have been for you to witness her loss of independence, and how hard it must be to expect the unexpected each and every day, and resist the urge to change her back into who she once was and yet to still remember who she is inside. I am full of admiration of your strength, your love, your kindness and your unshaken commitment. Your sons, even while being adults, are still so young. This is such a terrible blow of fate to the four of you and my heart goes out to you all. I hope that you get a little time once in a while to take a deep breath and give yourself the credit you deserve for having taken on this huge responsibility. I am so glad you found Kratom to help you. My very best to you, Karl, from the bottom of my heart! > ~Funny Thank you funny. The worst thing is that my children lose their mother. Thank you very much for your empathy and hopefully we can laugh together again in the future. Karl :)
god bless you karl. you truly are an amazing human. thank you for sharing your story. i'm sorry that your going through these hardships. my heart goes out to you. we are here for you. although a small community, its nice to have support. much love my friend. you have a good soul
@'Rob83': > god bless you karl. you truly are an amazing human. thank you for sharing your story. i'm sorry that your going through these hardships. my heart goes out to you. we are here for you. although a small community, its nice to have support. much love my friend. you have a good soul Thank you Rob83 Karl
I came for a kratom story, ended with a beautiful and tragic love story. Thank you for sharing this with us Karl. Alzheimers and dementia are cruel beyond words. I am grateful that kratom has helped you just a little with this and your own illness. I am also grateful for your story, it makes me want to be a better man. I am proud to know you my friend.
@'RoninAdvocacy': > I came for a kratom story, ended with a beautiful and tragic love story. Thank you for sharing this with us Karl. Alzheimers and dementia are cruel beyond words. I am grateful that kratom has helped you just a little with this and your own illness. I am also grateful for your story, it makes me want to be a better man. I am proud to know you my friend. Thank you Ronin. Your wors are helpful :sleepy:  Karl