Anyone have any advice on taki

Anyone have any advice on taking a kratom break? Like, is there any other plants or products that you take during your break that still helps with symptoms but still allows you to lower your tolerance to kratom? 

@aaronwmathews1234 you could try akuamma seeds I personally haven't tried them but I have heard they do work.

@guywithtrees thanks. I just ordered some akuamma extract earlier today

I hope it helps 

@aaronwmathews1234

The biggest thing for me is just to make sure I'm eating right. Plenty of healthy fats, protiens, and veg. Helps make my nerves feel less raw! 

But I'm also  fan of supplements.

Magnesium is great in general to ease nerves

Yerba mate helps with energy levels and is great with or without motark

Magnolia bark is the next step up if I'm really feeling crappy. Great anti anxiety and nerve reliever, lots of good science behind its effects too!

@aaronwmathews1234 you can also try Mitragyna Hirsuta.  It is in the kratom family tho. But I have heard of some people using it to lower dosage. It takes a lot of leaf tho. Here is a playlist of my tree to show you what it looks like. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QNLfyIWPiWQ&list=PL1hWIjYFQCZb8uzrtWtuWGiiuhPcIFlkn&index=6

@aaronwmathews1234 said:

Anyone have any advice on taking a kratom break? Like, is there any other plants or products that you take during your break that still helps with symptoms but still allows you to lower your tolerance to kratom? 

I prefer leaf over extracts bc tolerances build quickly with extracts, from my experience. Ymmv.

Leaf that I grow, wash, ferment, brew, and consume.... I know what's in it.  My soil, my water, etc.  100% I know what I'm consuming. 

No chance of getting 'krypton kratom' poisoning with the added adulterants (tramadol analogues,  fentanyl crap, etc.) that were found to have been added to good kratom,  making it horribly toxic. That was a scary day in the history of kratom when that happened over in northern Europe.  

Please only deal with reputable vendors with good lab results, and reconsider those extracts.  You can be good with just quality leaf or powdered leaf. 

Go natural young man, and you'll prolly be glad one day.   

last edited by peteypyro

I’ve been working on that, trying an abundance of options.  Currently doing the wean down slowly method.  Boring but effective and comfortable.  Everyone should have akuamma capsules in medicine cabinets with pain relievers like aspirin and stuff.  It really helps calm me down about pain.  I think it actually has anti-inflammation properties in the seed.  Definitely do not try the seed powder alone.  You’ll want it capped or otherwise disguised for use.  There are a lot of other complementary botanical options for use during a break.  

I had to quit the mitraphylline temporarily.  I have a nice stem n vein on hand for use in the wean.  Best advice I can offer: don’t be in a hurry to get it over with.  I know.  Good luck with that.  Haha 

That’s where mine is.  Restarting my restart!  LOL