Provider list of safe suppliers
I am a 78 years old veteran newbie who has never used a forum before. I was told if I open a forum account I could get a list of safe pure suppliers of product ??? I live in Nevada and like the way Nevada has protected consumers of cannabis ! I could not find pain relief with cannabis. I hope there is some Nevada like protection for this product here. If anyone replies please use email as I am more familiar with that ! As this forum format confuses me. Thanking you in advance Mike
:welcomewave: Welcome bmaup…Forums can take a couple try’s to figure out but they end up being kind of a Email anyone can join and share. Once you get the hang of it it is very enjoyable. Please take a few shots at it and I am sure you will like it as much as we do. There is tons of info on the site as well as research and advocacy. As for the vendors they are done through PM but email would probably work just as well. I am sure someone will be happy to offer guidance. If you get some time look around and say hello if you see me!
@'TheAegis': > :welcomewave: Welcome bmaup…Forums can take a couple try’s to figure out but they end up being kind of a Email anyone can join and share. Once you get the hang of it it is very enjoyable. Please take a few shots at it and I am sure you will like it as much as we do. There is tons of info on the site as well as research and advocacy. As for the vendors they are done through PM but email would probably work just as well. I am sure someone will be happy to offer guidance. If you get some time look around and say hello if you see me! As for the vendors they are done through PM ???? What/where is PM ???
@'bmaup@cox.net': > As for the vendors they are done through PM ???? What/where is PM ??? Along the top of your screen look to your right & you will see "private messages". Click on that & it will take you to your "Inbox" where you can both read any PM you may have or compose a new PM to send to another member of the forum. Not to worry, I will provide screenshots (SS) to help you. And yes, all vendor recommendations are handled thru PM. As Aegis has said, it is all very simple once you get the hang of it & I am here to help you make that happen. ![](http://theakaforum.com/attachment.php?aid=143) ![](http://theakaforum.com/attachment.php?aid=144) If you have further questions please do not hesitate to ask, ok?  :shy: [attachment=143] [attachment=144]