@Paul_Kemp hey how are you??

Hi, Will. Good to hear from you. I finally got some writing gigs for the kratom vendors. Business dried up during the Covid lockdown, but things are picking up again.

I'm a little tweaked about the Oregon governor trying to make people wear masks in public places (grocery stores, etc.). I think that's ridiculous. Wondering if I'm going to need to leave Oregon.

I have't found the updates you asked about. Don't know my way around here.

@PaulKemp

Not too much better down here. How are the talks on another lock down up there?

There's a lot to unpack here. Let's catch up over I'm during the day. I want to start moving forward with everything here. 

Okay, I'll make visiting here a habit, part of my routine.

I ignored the first lockdown and nobody said, Boo. I'm out in the country, but in town, more people are wearing masks.

I hope the AKA can get Congress' attention on the national KCPA, with all this party wrangling going on. This Covid thing is a farce, just another way to derail Trump.

Would I be understanding this site better if I was viewing it on my phone? I'm on my laptop now.

@PaulKemp  yes definitely mobile. I've focused mostly on mobile thus far.

last edited by will

Okay, I'll work on getting set up. I think I was, but that was as a beta tester, which no longer works.

@PaulKemp

Okay you can install the app "kratom watchdog" on the apple store but it's also accessible on mobile browser https://kratomwatchdog.com 

Glad to have you back in the fold here! 

I used the entry through my iPhone's browser. I probably should register so I show up as myself, instead of KratomEye.

Thanks for the warm welcome. I’m on my phone now. Where do you want to take the app? Make it more widely known and used?

I can blog about it tomorrow and ask ppl to check it out.

@Kratom-Eye

Yes absolutely. I want to offer a back up to what's left of the Facebook and discord communities for one. As you know from experience when the group is deleted all those people are orphaned and I'm sure most don't make contact again. 

Let's do some link backs.

@guywithtrees could make an ad banner for your blog and we could run that on here too.